Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 20th October 2008, 19:35   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta View Post
Removing the cat and replacing it with the straight pipe, will create problems with pollution checking.
If the engine is tuned well then it wont. Usually PUC are passed as the prescribed values are higher and modern engines are cleaner.
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 18:07   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
I would have had the same car as yours, only if some one was willing to finance it when i bought the Ikon. The Palio 1.6 is a monster.
True Palio 1.6 is a real monster, and also handles pretty well. I sold my first Palio S10, and was looking to upgrade to a sedan, but no Sedan was satisfying the drive as palio did in my budget, so I had to buy it again.

If some one is ready to finance i would want to go for Fiat Bravo .

I am sure FFE will never disappoint if we like that grunt. But for the people who like silent power its not their cup.
naveen.kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 18:15   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.kk View Post
True Palio 1.6 is a real monster, and also handles pretty well. I sold my first Palio S10, and was looking to upgrade to a sedan, but no Sedan was satisfying the drive as palio did in my budget, so I had to buy it again.

If some one is ready to finance i would want to go for Fiat Bravo .

I am sure FFE will never disappoint if we like that grunt. But for the people who like silent power its not their cup.
Man you should have told me befor selling the S10, i just loved that trim.

An FFE can be designed with muted sound aswell, like mute till 3000RPMs and a little roar after that. A custom mid-muffler does the trick.
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote