Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 6th June 2009, 18:15   #421
BHPian

gaddiwale, really nice makeup for your baby..God please hit me a Jackpot so could i start flourishing my baby zen too..
bugatti_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 20:54   #422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_shanz View Post
I got my headlights smoked to carbon finish.
how about tinting your fog lamps and side indicators? i think they will look cool with tint.
streetracer_919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 21:57   #423
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti_86 View Post
gaddiwale, really nice makeup for your baby..God please hit me a Jackpot so could i start flourishing my baby zen too..
Thanks man. Hope soon God will fulfill your wish too.
gaddiwale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2009, 01:49   #424
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer_919 View Post
how about tinting your fog lamps and side indicators? i think they will look cool with tint.
No yaar, am thinking of removing my fog lamp and from one slot i`ll be connecting a pipe to my air-filter bay! My car is very close to headers and its breathing all those hot air, apart from that am gonna fix a air flow duct on the hood. I have got a second hand hood and started working on it.
k_shanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2009, 13:03   #425
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_shanz View Post
No yaar, am thinking of removing my fog lamp and from one slot i`ll be connecting a pipe to my air-filter bay! My car is very close to headers and its breathing all those hot air, apart from that am gonna fix a air flow duct on the hood. I have got a second hand hood and started working on it.
thats good idea. but you have to make sure that water does not enter through the pipe since it will be lying close to the ground.moreover its rainy season now and all roads are flooded in our place!
streetracer_919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2009, 14:46   #426
BHPian

k shanz-thats what i would call a neat modified zen, congrats dude.
desigNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2009, 20:23   #427
BHPian

These pictures are of Suzuki Cervo ( early 1990s). I wish if it was possible to fit the lights like this in the bumper! Yes, I know it is a different design but looks brilliant.
Attached Images

breezydrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2009, 21:50   #428
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezydrive View Post
These pictures are of Suzuki Cervo ( early 1990s). I wish if it was possible to fit the lights like this in the bumper! Yes, I know it is a different design but looks brilliant.
now that cervo looks real good . the hood scoope is stealing the show i think. is it possible to get one on out Zens' but it would be a pure poser thing for my stock zen
desideep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 02:02   #429
BHPian

Quote:

That scoop was in my mind for my car, since mine is mpfi i have to bring it down-left near to the air-filter area. For carbs this will be ideal.
My hood work on progress, will post pics ASAP.

*This car(CERVO) gonna hit India soon! They will be placed in the M800 segment! Both will be continued!

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Communitycervo-pics-replacing-maruti-800-a.html
k_shanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 09:15   #430
BHPian

Quote:

Yes! this is possible. get a Fibreglass custom bumper made
shreyasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 10:35   #431
BANNED

Location: Gudaibiya; BAHRAIN/ Vandiperiyar; KERALA/ Wuhan; CHINA

Quote:
a tough looking ride!! Personally i think they destroyed the name with the next 2 facelifts (including estilo)!!
Bumblebee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 11:20   #432

regarding your query about getting a tacho installed, its impossible to find one in your budget. I have got a tacho from GreddyX installed in my zen which cost me 5k and thats the cheapest one you can get.

Last edited by F50 : 12th June 2009 at 12:32.
mivec_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 12:03   #433
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
zeeshan, By any chance, is it your car that is being worked on near Dockyard road?? As I saw a Zen that looks exactly like yours.

nopes , my car hasnt gone to any garage since quite a bit now, besides my mechanic is not at dockyard, ya i know quite a few friends hav also told me that they've seen similar zen(s) like mine and i'm like what
" copycats "
zeeshan suleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 12:06   #434
BHPian

Quote:
That looks neat...Essentially it is still the same bumper (look closely) so you may be able to cut it to fit in the Fog lamps. May need a bit of garage work though. The Scoop looks awesome. I have a fake sticker (for the time being) that gives the same look but would look @ a proper scoop once i get a CAI.
theodore_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2009, 11:57   #435
BHPian

More pics of Suzuki Cervo @ Google Image Result for http://www.terra2imports.ca/ab-larger/114464980960615.jpg...The car looks damn good, for the first time I am inspired to customize the looks on my loved ZEN.

Last edited by idly : 15th June 2009 at 11:58. Reason: image did not display
idly is offline   Reply With Quote