Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 24th June 2008, 20:35   #1
Default Viper 1002 installation advice need

Hi friends

I brought a Viper 1002 security and keyless entry. I would like to install it in my swift VXI.

My questions are

1. Does swift has any kind of connecter for security system? If “yes” then any readymade harness is available in the market?

2. The Installer have to fiddle with the critical electric system? (like cut and join the cables)

3. How easy the installation of this product is?

4. Any Good installer around Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu?

One more doubt About OBD connector (in swift service Manuel they mention about generic scanner)

Anybody tried product like “Dashdyno” or “Dashhawk” in swift?
Or any other device work in swift, especially to check Fuel economy measurement.

Your valuable input will be a great help to me.

Thanks in advance.
Rajujey is offline   Reply With Quote