Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 5th September 2010, 20:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

Thanks sinner, Yes It does look good this way. Pulling it out sort of spoils the roundish curves of the vehicle. Yes I am looking for rubber caps but unfortunately have not been able to find a size that fits.

Last edited by wanderernomad : 5th September 2010 at 20:25.
wanderernomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2010, 13:45   #17
Senior - BHPian

I ahve decided to fix the Scorpio side indicator lights on the rear side of the foot rails as they are almost a perfect fit. Plus at night the red illumination would serve its purpose as well. Now the only thing is drilling a hole into the Rails for the wires. Hopefully should be able to do it over this weekend if the rains allow.
Old 23rd September 2010, 13:34   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
I ahve decided to fix the Scorpio side indicator lights on the rear side of the foot rails as they are almost a perfect fit. Plus at night the red illumination would serve its purpose as well. Now the only thing is drilling a hole into the Rails for the wires. Hopefully should be able to do it over this weekend if the rains allow.
That should probably look good. Even I would suggest waiting till the rains subside. Or as it has become a habit with me and most people in Delhi NCR these days while postponing things - "After the rains get over" or "Let the Common Wealth Games ruckus get over".
Sinner666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 14:10   #19
Senior - BHPian

Sinner CWG excuse wont work as I need to finish it soon as I am planning a longish road trip into MP during the ruckus. Thats why I keep hoping that the rains would relent and let the games happen. Lol.