Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 26th August 2008, 20:47   #31
Senior - BHPian

i love the *** its looks tight, but the front is kind of dissapointing. its just me. not my style. nice colorrrrr
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 21:26   #32

Arush, excellent work as uasual. Saw the car parked at your place day before. Looks much much better in real than in pictures

The ORVMs look stunning, too impressive! Whats the price of the Tail Lamps?

Originally Posted by vchounal View Post
Fantastic job! Where did you get it done in New Delhi? How much was the expenditure? Do post some cabin pictures.

Arush A.K.A. Autopsyche A.K.A. Autopsyche - Racing Techniques
ankitahuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 14:00   #33
Senior - BHPian

Guna: the entire car is rough sanded down first to level the base for the next coat of paint, the old paint might or might not be completely scrapped depending upon the condition of the surface.

sajid: the tail lights are old, i just smoked them to give a different look since the plastic was all faded and stuff.

vchounal: enough replies to your query already!

hydrashok: Uhmmm what ice? it still has 15w stock speakers and balupunkt HU... lol.

rotorhead: no stripes-vipes re! But yes the b pillar has to be blacked out when the tints come. And i really love both the spoilers i added them because i didnt have hem before.

ricky: OE design taiwan make, without the height leveller system.

ankit: tail lamps not available
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 14:13   #34

Loving the M3 mirrors! Looks really neat. Am not so hot on the tail lights though. Just my opinion though! Doesnt gel with the overall design, the finish of which is great.
PhrozenFire is offline   Reply With Quote