| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|30th March 2005, 11:22||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanked: 0 Times
Question on K&N Filter installation for a Baleno
Am thinking of getting a K&N fitted on my Baleno. I had a few questions on this:
1) Can I install the K&N filter without affecting the warranty?
2) Is it advisable to put-in the K&N for a new car, or do I wait till a couple of thousand Kms?
3) How much would a K&N for a Baleno cost? And where could I get this in Bangalore? A specific model no would also help....
4) Do I need to go to an expert for instllation of the filter. I.e does the filter fitment have any risk or is it diff? Or can I get this done at a MASS?
5) Are any modifications required to be done for fitment?
Could you all please help me with these.
|30th March 2005, 11:50||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2004
Thanked: 4,093 Times
Check out http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1816 (K&N filter and a dented Optra)
This thread is closed
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Swift Cabin (AC) Filter Installation||Sankar||Modifications & Accessories||7||12th July 2016 15:58|
|Mitsubishi Cedia DIY - Cabin Air Filter Installation||Captain Slow||DIY - Do it yourself||1||27th May 2013 10:14|
|Amplifier Installation Fuse Question||aseem||In-Car Entertainment||13||18th November 2010 15:12|
|Air filter installation - help needed||rajivanoj||Technical Stuff||6||9th September 2009 16:04|
|Question regarding Palio 1.2 OE Air filter||topend_hooligan||Technical Stuff||2||30th March 2005 15:00|