Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 23rd April 2014, 15:36   #31
Default Re: Vinyls / Stickers / Decals in Chennai

SRKMS at Wellington Plaza is a highly overrated place. Hopeless service and a haughty gentleman. He does not listen to your suggestions and does it his way. If we point out something, he looks at you as though you are dumb and walks away. I once bought a a nismo sticker (along with my other stickering work). My mistake was that I did not ask him how much it was because it looked around 50 bucks. So after all the work( he stuck the nismo on the tailgate without asking me where). Imagine my surprise when he billed me 1200 bucks for a fake nismo sticker! I asked him to take it back but he insisted it was already stuck. I am at fault too but there is some thing called ethics! He keeps stock of team bhp stickers and sells them at almost 200 bucks a piece. Now I dont know if anything can be done about it. And yes, while you are there he would probably entertain you with all his great endeavors and stickering worth crores that he has done for various occasions!
rnair is offline   Reply With Quote