Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 17th November 2008, 17:15   #1
Default Fog lamps for Getz GVS

Hi everyone.

This is my first post to the Team BHP site. I have been a regular visitor for the last 2 years but registered just today and I'm happy about that. I have observed postings from prolific travellers and wise men who have supported their views/solutions with scientific and technical details and I am sure one of you will be able to help me with my queries.

I have planned to visit Ooty during christmas holiday next month. I have driven to the hills, driven to Ooty in summer but I am a bit concerned about the winter and about the foggy condition and not sure if regular lights of my Getz will be enough for driving.

I have two questions:

1. Can I upgrade head lamps alone of my car and take a chance?
2. My car does not have a foglight slot in the bumper, what is the other neat option to fit fog lamp (without making much modification to the bumper/body/lines)

Many thanks.
BlackBerry is offline   Reply With Quote