| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|18th November 2008, 17:17||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 69 Times
Modifications for 2003 OHC AT
Hi Friends! Recently I bought an Old Honda City 2003 AT ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...automatic.html )
Now I want some mods for the car
1) I need a pair of headlamps urgently for clear vision on our roads-- The ones that came with the mark are not satisfactory
Which one is better : Philips or Osram? I'd like 100W+ models as the wiring for these bulbs are already there in the car [previous owner installed them]. I want no compromise blubs which offer best vision -- price / wattage are not an issue as my father is very particular about best vision at night
Can you please provide me the model numbers of headlamps? Will H7 lamps Suit my OHC? Also, should the reflectors be cleaned?
Also please provide me with contact numbers of dealers who have philips and osram bulbs -- I am from Eranakulam, Kerala
2) I also need a set of fog lamps for my OHC -- please provide me details of shops having these in Kerala/nearby states -- I have been searching for two weeks now -- also, if you reside near eranakulam and would like to sell fog lamps for OHC, please contact me
3) I want to upsize to tires to 15"/16" -- some vendors said that if I opt for 16" or more, the alloy rim will get damaged because of our roads? Is this true? Can you pleas provide me the ideal tyre size? Also what make of Alloy wheels are good?
4) I want to replace manifold & exhaust system -- a accesories shop, who are the dealers of Auto Mech Systems (Mumbai), quoted Rs.14,000 for AutoMech manifold & exhaust -- is this a good price? Also, are Automech manifolds good?
5) Where can I get Original Spoiler for OHC -- if I remember correctly, the OHC spolier had brake lights on it, right? Can you pls giv details of shops in Eranakulam/Cochin who has these?
6) Can you suggest me a good head unit for under Rs.10000 that has USB Connectivity, AUX IN and plays MP3 CDs?
Right now, the headlamps are top priority for me -- please reply at the earliest as driving with the current headlamp set is a bit difficult! Thank You!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is 4.25 L the right price for a 2003 OHC Vtec||adityapd||Sedans||45||25th November 2009 09:08|
|Modifications for Gypsy King - Does the sequence of modifications matter?||khan_sultan||Modifications & Accessories||18||6th September 2009 14:02|
|2003 OHC 1.5 EXI Price check||jash||Shifting gears||19||11th October 2007 18:00|
|2003 OHC vtec for sale||tusharsethi||Shifting gears||6||4th September 2007 09:05|
|2003 OHC 1.5Exi||grewal||Sedans||7||21st January 2007 21:46|