| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|9th December 2008, 22:12||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Thanked: 6 Times
Redo the Interior
I want to Redo the Interiors of my Tata Sierra.
Please advice me as Where Can I get it done in Bangalore and what are the materials I have to use?
1. I want to strip the Current Floor Mats and put a new Floor Mats (which should be soft also). I guess I have to put some noise Dampner/reducer under the Floor Mat?
2. I want to change the Current SideWall Mats to a new one. Again Question is, What to put? Any Noise reducer / dampner?
3. I want to put a new, decent looking Door Pads, with Magazine holder. Again, my question remains the same.
4. Also I want to get my Roof Mat redone. Any Ideas here?
5. Also in the Process I will get me seats redone with new Covers, preferably Leather Covers.
Anything else I am missing here?
|10th December 2008, 09:51||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jan 2006
Thanked: 59 Times
What is your budget ?
You should do these work from a single upholstery shop so that you'll get better discounts.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Buying Optra, sick of beige. Can I redo the interiors?||soulweaver||Modifications & Accessories||7||3rd August 2011 18:38|
|Need help to redo my Corolla's ICE||novice||In-Car Entertainment||1||28th November 2007 10:37|
|Tavera interior mod help....||coloneljasi||Modifications & Accessories||3||18th August 2005 23:36|
|Does anyone have Palio 1.6GTX interior pannels?||merve_extreme||Shifting gears||0||13th April 2005 02:07|