Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 9th February 2009, 12:56   #91
BHPian

@arjun : good to hear your cars up and about. . normally for a car nut this is the stage where its the most fun part of the project.. watching the fine tuning etc and being part of it. give you a sense of involvement.

@navpreet : which cedia are you talking about? the one in coimbatore?

@ricky : you seem to get all the scoop news around the country before others . razz kya hai ?

overall from seeing people turboing and supercharging i have come to the conclusion that with the right parts and sensiable (read practical) amount of boost a turbo/supercharger can be made to run reliablely. its only when the client of the tuner gets into the habit of going up on the boost (trust me its addictive) that things go wrong. both customer should have there ground firmly planted to the ground when it comes to acknowledging what abuse the engine would take and what it wouldnt.
Old 9th February 2009, 15:02   #92
Senior - BHPian

Oh Great !! So the car is in for the final tuning bit.. I shall plonk myself on NH 8 so I do not miss any of the action - eh ? So accordmasters are you going to be "involved" with the final tuning process ? should be fun !

As for the scoop news - I'll just say - keep guessing buddy, I have my sources !!

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 9th February 2009 at 15:11.
Old 9th February 2009, 20:43   #93
BANNED

ricky sir i would be getting the car in run in period so as to go an a drive as i need to know what i invested in . so if that is a part of the final tuning process then yes i would be involved . lets hope that everything goes according to plan because now im in no mood to wait any longer .
Old 9th February 2009, 21:04   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
One particular case being a Cedia which blew up on the track.lol.and it was supposed to be running some of the most prized components straight from the mechanical bits to the electronics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I suggest you get your facts straight, either by talking to the owner, or the tuner. Don't go by second-hand information you hear from people.
. Very easy to put down others isn't it?.
Old 9th February 2009, 21:26   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
ricky sir i would be getting the car in run in period so as to go an a drive as i need to know what i invested in . so if that is a part of the final tuning process then yes i would be involved . lets hope that everything goes according to plan because now im in no mood to wait any longer .

Arjun

The final tuning is the "tuning process" not the driving process , which I know you would thoroughly enjoy !!

So have fun & hope you get a stonker, that meets your demands & dreams !!!

Cheers Buddy
Old 11th February 2009, 09:45   #96
Senior - BHPian

@accordmasters

Knock knock anybody here ??? Updates my friend, eagerly awaited.

Seems like you will be springing a surprise one of these days !! As in "voila the car is ready" kind of surprise ! Post some pictures in the meanwhile - what say ?

Cheers
Old 11th February 2009, 14:32   #97
BANNED

sir, going to the workshop today so expecting some serious work happening there.... hopes are high dont want to get disappointed . will update in the night .
cheers
accord masters
Old 11th February 2009, 20:54   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
sir, going to the workshop today so expecting some serious work happening there.... hopes are high dont want to get disappointed . will update in the night .
cheers
accord masters

"Karam kiye jaa phal ki chinta mat kar aey insaan"...Translated - Do your deeds but do not expect rewards - Quote from Bhagwat Gita

Vaise bhi aapka naam Arjun hai.

Hope you get what you wanted !!!

Cheers
Old 12th February 2009, 14:39   #99
BANNED

sir, really disappointed now i dont know why i wrote that (in the last post) . The progress is back to the old pace. Went there today no one was near the car and as usual my phone calls are being avoided because of some reason that i would be told when my calls get answered again its the typical thing as i think you are also aware of. So , hoping that arush finds time to call me back and discuss the snails pace of the car again . I Think i mite end up pulling the cord on this build ....
Old 12th February 2009, 16:24   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
sir, really disappointed now i dont know why i wrote that (in the last post) . The progress is back to the old pace. Went there today no one was near the car and as usual my phone calls are being avoided because of some reason that i would be told when my calls get answered again its the typical thing as i think you are also aware of. So , hoping that arush finds time to call me back and discuss the snails pace of the car again . I Think i mite end up pulling the cord on this build ....
Man. You do have a lot of patience. The thread title is getting outdated !

If you abort the build - is it still in stock running condition?
Old 12th February 2009, 19:15   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Now what seems to hold the progress ? I thought you said the car was driveable now

Pulling the cord on the build after spending mega bucks (I assume) would it be worth it ?

Anyway, hope it gets sorted soon or atleast you know the real picture as to why or what is the cause of the delay.

Best of luck
Old 12th February 2009, 19:25   #102
Senior - BHPian

Hmmmmm.
Feel really bad for you AM ,you have been patient all this time so the reward should have been nice.
IMO dont pull the plug yet ,have a chat with Arush bhai (preferably in person) and discuss about why is this happening because am sure there must be a reason.

Ricky Sir - You seem to be more interested in the project than AM.
(No offence meant)
Old 12th February 2009, 19:30   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Hmmmmm.
Feel really bad for you AM ,you have been patient all this time so the reward should have been nice.
IMO dont pull the plug yet ,have a chat with Arush bhai (preferably in person) and discuss about why is this happening because am sure there must be a reason.

Ricky Sir - You seem to be more interested in the project than AM.
(No offence meant)

Your first para makes sense.

As for my being more interested than accordmasters, I do not think you need to worry on that count (no offence meant)
Old 12th February 2009, 19:31   #104
BANNED

@ faithless - I would be talking to arush soon but i dont know what the problem its all the excuses and not picking up the phone calls thing that frustrates you . I dont know what level of professionalism is this ???
well ricky sir has always been interested in my cars we got a same kinda choices for mods so his opinion helps me out many times .
Old 12th February 2009, 19:36   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As for my being more interested than accordmasters, I do not think you need to worry on that count (no offence meant)
Quote:
well ricky sir has always been interested in my cars we got a same kinda choices for mods so his opinion helps me out many times .
It was just some friendly banter guys.

Hope the matter gets sorted out soon.
Best of luck A M.
Closed Thread