Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 16th February 2009, 15:05   #106
BANNED

Hey guys i thought that id update on what is happening ....well the answer to that is NOTHING~!!!! literally because i had gone to the workshop and seems like there is no initiative there to complete the car. I was and am really annoyed to see this and plus its been one whole week since my calls are being avoided as im continuously trying to call arush and none of my calls have been answered yet or been replied to by a message. Actually when you get this kind of a treatment instead of feeling sad you just feel sad that people actually do this to you i don't know what intentions there are but for now more than a year down the line and only the engine has been put it and fired a few times . Thus conclusion shattering a persons belief on something called TRUST and WORD. Till now the experience has been HORRIFIC .
Old 16th February 2009, 16:35   #107
BHPian

accord masters that is extremely sad man. i know how frustrating it is when you dont even get a reply from the other end. things dont go according to plans at times and the least you expect is being informed about the happenings.
hope you get an answer to your questions soon.
Old 16th February 2009, 17:59   #108
Senior - BHPian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
Hey guys i thought that id update on what is happening ....well the answer to that is NOTHING~!!!! literally because i had gone to the workshop and seems like there is no initiative there to complete the car. I was and am really annoyed to see this and plus its been one whole week since my calls are being avoided as im continuously trying to call arush and none of my calls have been answered yet or been replied to by a message. Actually when you get this kind of a treatment instead of feeling sad you just feel sad that people actually do this to you i don't know what intentions there are but for now more than a year down the line and only the engine has been put it and fired a few times . Thus conclusion shattering a persons belief on something called TRUST and WORD. Till now the experience has been HORRIFIC .

Surprising to say the least. But why is he not taking or returning your calls ? Have you checked with the staff at the workshop ? Maybe he is out of town - but then not answering your call !!

Hope it gets sorted out soon
Old 16th February 2009, 20:21   #109
BANNED

sir being out of town doesn't force you to take calls of customers or is the STD rate too high . Plus no progress on the car because remember last week and last to last week i was promised test drives and been assured that like a 1000% the car is going to be on the road sadly it aint.
Old 16th February 2009, 21:17   #110
BHPian

pretty sad state of affairs man. I guess u need to be kept informed of the progress and calls attended and answered.
But all said, in tuning u actually cant promise somebody a time. Especially when you are working on radical projects.
The tuner needs to educate the owner and keep them in the loop however. This is actually pathetic.
Sad to know that people from the same forum do this, let alone others outside here.
Old 17th February 2009, 10:03   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieroid View Post
pretty sad state of affairs man. I guess u need to be kept informed of the progress and calls attended and answered.
But all said, in tuning u actually cant promise somebody a time. Especially when you are working on radical projects.
The tuner needs to educate the owner and keep them in the loop however. This is actually pathetic.
Sad to know that people from the same forum do this, let alone others outside here.

Totally agree with you. +1 to that

As for commitment of time frame, I agree it is not possible to give a "definate" date, as there are variables involved, but one year you will agree is a bit much. To top that not responding to calls of the owner...
Old 17th February 2009, 11:38   #112
Senior - BHPian

I was tied up with some personal matter. Havent been at work for a few days, infact im logging on to tbhp after more than a week. Meanwhile, back to taking trials of the car to iron out issues.
Old 17th February 2009, 19:42   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
I was tied up with some personal matter. Havent been at work for a few days, infact im logging on to tbhp after more than a week. Meanwhile, back to taking trials of the car to iron out issues.

I do hope all is well, being away this long I mean.

So which trials are you running now ??

Cheers
Old 23rd February 2009, 16:01   #114
Senior - BHPian

Any update on the trials ??

One week is extensive trial time I'd say !! Hope all is going well, and we soon see or hear the monster build !

Cheers
Old 23rd February 2009, 18:45   #115
BANNED

hello hello, last week had cleared out all the misunderstandings so now the project seems to be on track again . The car is drivable but what i could understand was that its misfiring so the fuel management system is being ordered this week -megasquirt or something else whose name i don't remember sorry. So lets see what happens and i did some searching and found out that this turbo which looks small can make the thing go fast ...not going to claim any figures that could be achieved but yes it is capable of some rocking stuff.
Old 23rd February 2009, 20:46   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Great post accordmaster, really brings out the sentimental values

Im sorry about the major delay, you know im on it as my main priority, yes it was majorly due to technical reasons and my head mechanic taking a leave of two months which majorly screwed up our schedule.

Too add an update on the thread, the engine is in a healthy running condition at this point, all turbo plumbing is complete, wiring is complete. It was good to hear the car roar to life once all the mechanicals were in place, all thats left to bring it on the road now is the drivetrain work.

The car was originally an Auto so the electronics have been very heavy on the interchange to manual, especially the adaptation of the pedals and clutch / gear cylinders, and shifters has been crucial.

Recently we had a major scare when the engine refused to start after the turbo plumbing got complete (it was starting in NA form)... after nearly two weeks of trouble shooting we zeroed in on this control module under the rear seat which had a burnt solder connection. Phew! That was such a relief to find out. Little things like these really push you to the edge on such projects because sometimes even the installer can be as clueless as the customer haha! Its good that i can share some experiences with the build here

Cheers (and one for this awesome car)

Arush

Well this car was as per your own admission in "healthy running condition" with everyting in place, so what happened now ??

My curiosity is getting the better of me ! LOL LOL
All the best for the car to actually get on the road as it is supposed to - a 300 bhp monster !!

Cheers

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd February 2009 at 23:28.
Old 23rd February 2009, 22:20   #117
BHPian

Thats a neat project coming to an end i suppose, Hope all goes well and all my wishes to both Accord Masters and Autopsyche to get the car running perfectly soon. Please do keep this thread updated with pics of progress, lots of BHPians eagerly waiting to get this car on road. Cheers
Old 18th March 2009, 18:38   #118
Senior - BHPian

BUMP !!!! What's the progress on this car ?? Eagerly awaiting updates.

Cheers
Old 18th March 2009, 21:28   #119
BANNED

sir , waiting for the 25th of march thats the last deadline ive given because on the the 25th the car comes out of that garage either complete running on its own wheels or in a truck the reason being i was already loosing out on my patience but my dad seems to have lost his patience totally so i was ordered to bring it back on the 25th of march w/e be the circumstances so hope it comes out working or i'm (we are) pulling the cord on this and canceling the whole thing because i think for an engine transplant and a turbo 1 yr and 1 month is a very long time . so lets wait for a few more days and then see what happens.

Accord masters
Old 19th March 2009, 00:05   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
sir , waiting for the 25th of march thats the last deadline ive given because on the the 25th the car comes out of that garage either complete running on its own wheels or in a truck the reason being i was already loosing out on my patience but my dad seems to have lost his patience totally so i was ordered to bring it back on the 25th of march w/e be the circumstances so hope it comes out working or i'm (we are) pulling the cord on this and canceling the whole thing because i think for an engine transplant and a turbo 1 yr and 1 month is a very long time . so lets wait for a few more days and then see what happens.

Accord masters
I really hope the car comes out of the workshop on its own wheels. All the best with this.

Off Topic: The Nemesis Sounds Just AWESOME and looks great none the less, If you remember that day when your car was next to mine, It sounded great. Those Magnaflows sound so sweet. Whats the update on the ECU Remap of the nemesis??? Is that complete, A review is also pending.
Closed Thread