Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 4th April 2012, 13:08   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Looking for a Good Upholstery/Seat Cover shop in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineOptimist View Post
Hi Ragul - Elegant is not a fabric seller. They source their material from BMD. Afaik they won't sell fabric that they procure with no value addition by them. Anyways thanks for the reference to Imperial. Can I please have their address or contact number?

Ok this will be a challenge as once I add padding per my plan, the seat cover will no longer fit. Besides, they are likely to have seat covers for all models but the Gypsy as it is a low selling make.

The Imperial contact is on this thread as posted earlier : https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/banga...bangalore.html

--Ragul
Ragul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2012, 14:04   #32
BHPian

Guys,
Anyone know a place in Bangalore who will add/increase thigh support in my Corolla Altis? I understand some foam needs to be added and then some leather cover (to match existing ones) - has anyone got a front extension done which would give support till the knees maybe?
vivekrvcse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2013, 16:43   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineOptimist View Post

I am not buying any elegant seat covers but I am buying velvet fabric and stitching with an upholstery maker.
Looks like this thread has been inactive for sometime.

Would you recommend getting ready made car seat covers (fabric) such as Elegant, or is it worth buying the fabric & getting it stitched?

If you had a good experience with a car seat tailor please post contact details in case you strongly recommend them. Any tips on where to buy fabric from? It looks like a lot of effort but if it is worth it, then it makes sense.
csanand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2013, 19:51   #34
BHPian

Are there any shops in B'lore that sell alcantara seat covers? Planning to spruce up our old Getz a bit. If there aren't any or if it turns out to be too expensive, I'm considering universal fit covers made by MOMO. Anybody know who sells these?
nareshov is offline   Reply With Quote