Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 9th February 2009, 15:09   #61
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by speedsport View Post
@akshay: nice looking car, toobad i'll never be sold by maruti on indian soil.
but then the like of ricky are trying to make a sx4 hatch a reality .

@mehul: the chassis is the shell in this case ! monocoque chassis . think you are refering to a ladder chassis like in a gypsy.
nice ride i have to say

C'mon speedsport why would Maruti want to sell YOU ???

Ya I would want to try provided there is someone competent enough to ensure that the chasis flex does not happen, Arush may have been able to shed some light on this - but alas he has chosen to stay away from the topic so far !

As for the monoque chasis story I think Mehul would have understood the difference before going in for it.

Anyway, let's see what comes out of it. Add to that the 50k discount going on the SX4 these days slurp slurp

Ricky_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2009, 17:36   #62

Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Hey no Ricky, this car is not in India! Wish it were, though. This is the Road Race Motorsports demo car, and memo45_m had the chance to drive it in the US. Fitting, since he owns the first SX4 in India, and the first turbo SX4 in India as well.
yes this car is from Road Race Motor Sports. Roadrace Motorsports
you can find performace and body kits from them. actually i came accross this site while i was looking parts for cedia.
monty9991 is offline   Reply With Quote