Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 1st June 2014, 09:39   #16
Default Re: Bike Carrier / Rack - What & where to get?

Hi all

I am interested to attach a bike carrier for my Safari Dicor. I would prefer some attachment on the front bumper, as the rear is occupied by the spare wheel. Can anyone provide any insight where I can find such carriers ?

raghunandanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2015, 09:22   #17
Default Re: Rear bike carrier for Honda Jazz

Same question for my Indica Vista. Plan to carry one bike from Gurgaon-Jaipur-Jodhpur-Jaisalmer and back. Will this have a toll on the car body and paint? Please help.

Originally Posted by harryskt View Post
I'm looking for some advice on the fitting rear bike carrier(for 2 cycles) in my honda Jazz. Im impressed by Thule carrier (for the model details : Thule*-*Thule EuroClassic G6 LED 928). This model can be fit to the tow bar and can easily detachable when not needed. i may use it 4 to 5 times in a year.

Now I would like to know:
1) Can jazz pull the load and what are the problem i may get by fitting this i.e. Warranty, damage to the tow bar or car, any RTO restrictions in Bangalore etc
2) Is it advisable to have such carried on uphill and uneven roads?
3) What is the maximum load capacity for Jazz's tow bar?

Looking for replies.
gotiyaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2015, 09:42   #18

Hello, have been using Thule carrier on my Toyota Corolla for several years now. Two cycles in fact. Have carried the cycles to all kinds of places. No problem whatsoever on the body or the paint. First few times you need to handle the carrier carefully so that you get the knack of placing it properly. Have not been stopped by anyone anytime so far, police or RTO.
Krishnan V G is offline   Reply With Quote