Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2009, 09:53   #76
BHPian
 
Fillmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 277
Thanked: 137 Times
Default

Great job, however not so sure on the Gold based color combo...

Guess a single color like this one would have make it look awsome
http://www.d2autosport.com/wheels/zo...ass22z6chr.jpg
Fillmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 19:52   #77
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Utopia!
Posts: 577
Thanked: 84 Times
Default

Any news about the Captiva to Audi Q7 conversion job?
Digital Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2009, 20:08   #78
BHPian
 
DSC.CUSTOMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Patiala,Chandigarh
Posts: 177
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Mr. Kurian
How about a old gen TATA Sumo ...Merc G500 conversion .
DSC.CUSTOMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2009, 04:24   #79
Senior - BHPian
 
foby.sebastian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,448
Thanked: 1,102 Times
Default

kurian put in th snaps of the Q5 conversion of captiva
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2009, 22:17   #80
BHPian
 
spawnofsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Los angeles/Mumbai
Posts: 707
Thanked: 83 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC.CUSTOMS View Post
Mr. Kurian
How about a old gen TATA Sumo ...Merc G500 conversion .
very hard, those are 2 very different vehicles. If anything a tempo trax/gurkha should be used.
spawnofsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2009, 23:33   #81
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

No, A bolero. Its Kinda The same profile anyways.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2009, 13:24   #82
BHPian
 
spawnofsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Los angeles/Mumbai
Posts: 707
Thanked: 83 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
No, A bolero. Its Kinda The same profile anyways.
Bolero wouldnt be exact, check out the part behind the front wheels the fender curve, very different. The only thing it shares with the G is the back.
spawnofsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2009, 11:32   #83
Senior - BHPian
 
14000rpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 1,865
Thanked: 584 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
kurian put in th snaps of the Q5 conversion of captiva
hes made a Q5 out of a captiva? now hes got some very rich clientele.
14000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2009, 12:07   #84
Senior - BHPian
 
foby.sebastian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,448
Thanked: 1,102 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
hes made a Q5 out of a captiva? now hes got some very rich clientele.

Sadly , that particular one was tagged as Audi Q 6
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 09:44   #85
Senior - BHPian
 
14000rpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 1,865
Thanked: 584 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Sadly , that particular one was tagged as Audi Q 6
aargh. that hurts a bit. But then, how is the conversion? does it look good? why aren't pix up on TBhp yet? is it work in progress?
14000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 10:17   #86
Senior - BHPian
 
foby.sebastian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,448
Thanked: 1,102 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
aargh. that hurts a bit. But then, how is the conversion? does it look good? why aren't pix up on TBhp yet? is it work in progress?

one of my friend told , I had n't seen that one in person.
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2009, 20:48   #87
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,040
Thanked: 282 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
It's body's totally made of fiber,it's a Toyota Innova being a pretender R500

Attachment 128277

Attachment 128278

Attachment 128279

A well executed wired and wacky modjob though.
Muneemmk kindly give me location and total cost and time frame for a such a beauty which has come out exellent I am from Mumbai and prepared to go anywhere for this kind and quality of output,Kindly do the needful REGARDS
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2009, 21:08   #88
Senior - BHPian
 
foby.sebastian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,448
Thanked: 1,102 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Muneemmk kindly give me location and total cost and time frame for a such a beauty which has come out exellent I am from Mumbai and prepared to go anywhere for this kind and quality of output,Kindly do the needful REGARDS


Mr. Kurian kurian , its his name

his workshops name is road and track , they also have a web site /// Road & Track /// Auto Catalyst

Iqbal he is a fellow bhpian in this thread

Last edited by foby.sebastian : 10th November 2009 at 21:10.
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2009, 00:14   #89
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadntrack View Post
Guys this ia true workmanship of my people. Worked day and night ie from morning9am till 1am in the night almost every day for 4months. It was really tough for me to execute the proportions by just looking at the pics. Giving comments on this work is pretty dam easy but my pressure from the customer to built it from one side to finish it and on the other side to get the max perfection i went up & down all my day. The day it got rolled out i could see myself being so excited which i didn't felt for the last so many years... man that was the excitement i had which is beyond words.

Hey Kurian,
Real good job there. Looks like a neatly maintainer r-class. Anyways can you please have a look at my jeep and give in your valued comments.

Regards,
arjun

4x4 vehicles->my mew mm550 project!
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2009, 19:41   #90
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Goa
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadntrack View Post
Guys this ia true workmanship of my people. Worked day and night ie from morning9am till 1am in the night almost every day for 4months. It was really tough for me to execute the proportions by just looking at the pics. Giving comments on this work is pretty dam easy but my pressure from the customer to built it from one side to finish it and on the other side to get the max perfection i went up & down all my day. The day it got rolled out i could see myself being so excited which i didn't felt for the last so many years... man that was the excitement i had which is beyond words.

Buddy you are the man. Its easy to commet but hard to execute. I would say 99.9% close to perfection. Do post some more of your masterpiece dude.
hulkonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scania launches R500 V8 truck, P410 Tipper with 20 cu.m body Aditya Commercial Vehicles 0 16th December 2014 15:23
2008 Toyota Innova - Modded Sledge Modifications & Accessories 16 22nd December 2011 11:14
Which amp for Kicker L5,2 choices Rockford Fosgate PRIME R500-1 or Kicker ZX 500.1 abishek2222 In-Car Entertainment 4 27th January 2010 00:49
Pics : Modded Innova !! manishasrani Modifications & Accessories 58 14th October 2009 21:24


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks