Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 8th August 2009, 03:23   #301
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
you told you wont reply about this car,but really happy to hear from you again.
No, if you notice I haven't replied regarding this car. Since we are on the topic of CR just thought I would ask general questions which will help all baleno owners to mod their cars. Anyways, I have asked the mods to move the last few posts into a different thread, hopefully we can carry forward this part of the technical discussion there.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2009, 10:13   #302
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
No, if you notice I haven't replied regarding this car. Since we are on the topic of CR just thought I would ask general questions which will help all baleno owners to mod their cars. Anyways, I have asked the mods to move the last few posts into a different thread, hopefully we can carry forward this part of the technical discussion there.
My bad..it was just a friday night effect
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2009, 01:57   #303
Senior - BHPian

Update on the car...
The car is still at MASS in TVM waiting for the gear box parts to come. They've been ordered last week, but haven't come as yet.

Had been to RD today and discussed whatever happened with the car. Hopefully the car should be back at RD by next weekend so that they can have a look at it and do whats needed and get the rest of the work done.
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 10:53   #304
BHPian

Great Karthik, looking forward to your updates. Would like to know an RCA for the issues as well, will be a learning experience for other beginning to mod.
crazydiablo is offline   Reply With Quote