Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2009, 12:16   #46
BHPian
 
joe angelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 73
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
I had this from Automoto on St.Johns rd. Costed around 1200K, almost a year back.Also available on ebay if you want to import them.
nice pimp work their mate. looks good and neat.is this shop anywhere near jc road? i dont know the exact place. will get into that shop when i hit bangy next time. keep on increasing the passion.
joe angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2009, 13:43   #47
Senior - BHPian
 
Fountainheader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,502
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Go for the "deep dish" racing type, super look and comfort.

Around 4-5k + installation but give you that import racer feel and look.
Its a ZXi. Not sure if the owner would like to get rid of the SRS Airbags.
Fountainheader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2009, 13:46   #48
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Its a ZXi. Not sure if the owner would like to get rid of the SRS Airbags.
You are right, it is a ZXI, and i cannot let go of the airbags on the steering wheel. So i prefer the stock steering with ABS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
You are right, it is a ZXI, and i cannot let go of the airbags on the steering wheel. So i prefer the stock steering with ABS.
sorry SRS airbag not ABS..

Last edited by Dippy : 8th March 2010 at 12:36. Reason: Back to back posts.
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2009, 11:57   #49
BHPian
 
degenr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 50
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Hey very sweeeeeeeeet ride, liked it lot, some stuff are bit overdone (I mean its not to my taste, so its just me ) but as a total package its awesome one of the best custom rides.

where did u get front bumpers from, how much does it cost and is it ABS plastic? I am looking for the same one, the sports bumper.
degenr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2009, 15:48   #50
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
Hey very sweeeeeeeeet ride, liked it lot, some stuff are bit overdone (I mean its not to my taste, so its just me ) but as a total package its awesome one of the best custom rides.

where did u get front bumpers from, how much does it cost and is it ABS plastic? I am looking for the same one, the sports bumper.
Thanks for the. The front bumper was done by racetech. It is in fiber glass and not abs. Costed 8K with paint and install.
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 00:51   #51
BHPian
 
anandkumargb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 180
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
I had this from Automoto on St.Johns rd. Costed around 1200K, almost a year back.Also available on ebay if you want to import them.
Could you pls give me the full address.
anandkumargb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 11:09   #52
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandkumargb View Post
Could you pls give me the full address.
The shop is called automoto. It is on St.Johns road, exactly opposite the church. You cannot miss this. The road from ulsoor lake going towards nandidurg rd. If still confused, pm me..
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 11:35   #53
BHPian
 
degenr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 50
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Thanks for the. The front bumper was done by racetech. It is in fiber glass and not abs. Costed 8K with paint and install.

hmm... Thanks buddy. I am looking for the ABS one can't seem to find only the front bumper all of them sell the entire sports kit rear bumper and skirts which I donít need . Do you any place where I can get ABS front bumper alone?
degenr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 11:50   #54
BHPian
 
Rude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vijayawada
Posts: 110
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

are you done with dual sunroofs ? I am excited to see how it looks
Rude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 13:38   #55
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude7 View Post
are you done with dual sunroofs ? I am excited to see how it looks
Rude, mate, the drive already has a dual sun roof. Could not get the pics last week end, shall post them soon. Getting the pics of the roof is difficult....
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 13:41   #56
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
hmm... Thanks buddy. I am looking for the ABS one can't seem to find only the front bumper all of them sell the entire sports kit rear bumper and skirts which I donít need . Do you any place where I can get ABS front bumper alone?
.

If you are willing to drive down to coimbatore, then kitup has the abs bumpers. You can check their site formore info.
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2009, 12:04   #57
BHPian
 
degenr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 50
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
.

If you are willing to drive down to coimbatore, then kitup has the abs bumpers. You can check their site formore info.
Ok Kit Up, I have got the spoiler and my car roof painted from kit up a couple of years back, but they donít have bumper made from abs plastic all fiber and he is too expensive. Anyways many thanks buddy.
Waiting to see the pictures of new updates to your ride .
degenr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 17:22   #58
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Wink Image updates on sportsmind

I managed a few pics of the roof finally. Hope this was what you all wanted to have a look.
Attached Images
   
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2009, 09:59   #59
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude7 View Post
are you done with dual sunroofs ? I am excited to see how it looks
Hey i have put up the pics of the dual sun roof...
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2009, 13:06   #60
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Cool The best advantage of dual sunroof

Now that is the best use of the dual sunroof, by daughter loves the forest drivewith her head and her bino..poping out..
Attached Images
 
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
TATA Aria Pride 4X4 - Heart over Mind or Mind in the Right Place? EDIT : Now Sold! ACM Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 322 16th September 2015 15:51
Heart 2Ė0 Mind. Tata Safari Dicor Lx Quartz Black. Aka "The Albatross" padikpanther Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 42 20th July 2015 14:50
"Heart Over Mind" 2001 MM550 XD - Rebuild sreejeshmp 4x4 Vehicles 129 1st August 2013 22:46
Suzuki Swift "SPORTS" .... RAINMAKER Modifications & Accessories 44 11th March 2008 10:57


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:53.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks