Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 8th July 2009, 22:27   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by crazydiablo View Post
Just what I needed. they are supposed to be std height springs. I will settle for these as these are for street use.
Like I said earlier, check if you'd be happy with the spring rate before you take the plunge.
Im sure there are lots of cars in Bangalore with pedders setup.
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2009, 01:21   #17
Senior - BHPian

No the DMS Gold Tarmac go down like crazy. I did a 4 inch drop, measured on the strut body itself. Initial height was about as much as a stock car, could be off a few mm at most.

crazydiablo, never used the Kings. Got the DMS at the same time, so there was obviously no comparison.

kutlee, that car was totally different. I could drive at 100 kmph all day and not worry about busting anything. The Baleno doesn't bottom anywhere except the rear bend on the tailpipe before the endcan, and somehow that was never an issue on my car when lowered.
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2009, 08:31   #18

Nitrous I am only looking for something a little better for the street, nothing radical so I guess its ok.
crazydiablo is offline   Reply With Quote