Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 18th July 2009, 21:08   #1
BHPian

Default Arm rests in Vista- Is it possible to install?

Any idea if it's possible to install arm rests for front and back seats in Vista?
Similar to the arm rests in Linea.
If possible, could anyone give me the address of the guy who'll do it in Hyderabad. I have heard of mods being carried out in Bangalore and I don't mind travelling there to get it done.
nitindangoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 23:31   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Arm rests in Vista- Is it possible to install?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitindangoria View Post
Any idea if it's possible to install arm rests for front and back seats in Vista?
Similar to the arm rests in Linea.
If possible, could anyone give me the address of the guy who'll do it in Hyderabad. I have heard of mods being carried out in Bangalore and I don't mind travelling there to get it done.
nitin.. did you figure out if this can be done ? would love to do it on my vista too!
bigvishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2011, 17:41   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Arm rests in Vista- Is it possible to install?

I think you can get it in Bangalore. Here you go

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...oblems-49.html (Indica Vista - list of Known problems)
Sridhar K is offline   Reply With Quote