Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 5th August 2005, 13:24   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

hey guys as i was driving home the other day from my garage i heard a few people in cars next to mine tellin me tht the strobes were really irritatin and the flashes kinda gave them a headache...ran across a lot of cops though none pulled me over thts away from the city...got to try in the city and c what the reaction of the cops gonna be..btw is there a rule which states u cant put either neons or strobes underneath the car if yes pls confirm or give me suggestions as to how to argue with the cops if they pull me over..even my mom finds them too flashy asked to get them removed but after payin 4k for them i surely wudnt want to strip my car of those dazzling diamonds (atleast thts wht i think of these strobes and so do my friends)...suggestions welcome....
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2005, 04:00   #32
BHPian

why dont you buy them from the ebay uk site!!!
speed0mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2005, 04:09   #33
BANNED

becuase dude i want to check it out...i mean i want to see what exactly it is..how it is supposed to be fitted...not orderit and then realise that it is crap...i want to be sure if it is exactly what i want...as there are many kinds of strobelights
dadudeonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2005, 11:46   #34
BANNED

hey dudeonfire pls do go and check out these strobes..its my sincere advice..bcoz i got them fitted on my zen and they look absolutely fabulous..really a head turner these..trust me u wont regret putting these under ur car (safer bcoz by puttin them as fog lights or as parking lights u could blind the guys on the other side of the road..)and in addition to these strobes fix neons to will look all the more cool..will post the pics asap..
ps:these strobes are expensive but worth every penny u spend on them..
Old 6th August 2005, 17:29   #35
Senior - BHPian

Could someone post a few pix of the strobe lights as well as the cars fitted with them. I just wanna see how it looks..

and can i be fitted in the place where the fog lamps are?? Or anyone other place..?
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2005, 17:46   #36
BANNED

two best places of fitting these strobes i feel are...
1st - where fog lights are places...to blind some dude ahead...

and the best place wherei would love to have strobe lights fixed...somewhere close to the read number plate ofmy car....this helps alot in racing as you can blind the opponent...or even get away from someone ...hehehehe
Old 6th August 2005, 17:47   #37
BANNED

but somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE letme know where i will get them in mumbai...really raelly want to have them in my car and do not want to call forit from ebay...anyways...it looks the same as for lights......so strobe lights are what..just those bulbs inside or the whole thinng..if itisonly the bulb then iw illgo look for it at places
Old 6th August 2005, 20:42   #38
BHPian

dudes ...if anyone wants stobe lights let me know..or pm me.......
the ones that go into the headlight...are for 375 rps and the one that are light fog lamps which will fit on our front bumpers are for 250 each or 500 a pair..
they come with a regulator to regulate the flickering timings...
take care and happy revvvvving
allan
xtreme power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2005, 22:42   #39
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power
dudes ...if anyone wants stobe lights let me know..or pm me.......
the ones that go into the headlight...are for 375 rps and the one that are light fog lamps which will fit on our front bumpers are for 250 each or 500 a pair..
they come with a regulator to regulate the flickering timings...
take care and happy revvvvving
allan

where in the hell did u get strobes with the flickering pattern for 500 a pair..i just paid 4000 for them..and btw which company are they..
Old 6th August 2005, 23:07   #40
BANNED

regulators in the sense...we can decide how much brightness we want or what???correct me ifi am wrong please
Old 6th August 2005, 23:14   #41
BANNED

no dude the regulator is for changing the flash pattern and not to adjust the brightness of the strobes...the regulator tht i bought has 15 flash patterns and has a wide variety..u can blink each strobe alternatively,both simultaneously,quick flashes,slow flash change etc etc..
Old 6th August 2005, 23:18   #42
BANNED

ohh its damn coool man...and is itlike as if somebody is clicking your snap...and can u keep on flashing or keep it on all the time...and how does it work...like a dipper or the fog light switch
Old 6th August 2005, 23:35   #43
BANNED

its directly connected to ur car battery..and the whole setup comes with a switch using which u can change the pattern by holding down the switch 4 2 secs 4 the next flash pattern and about 5 secss fro the last flash pattern...so u can keep these strobes on without even using ur key..but a sincere advice,4get tryin to make it look as if ur takin a snap of the guy opposite to u these lights r so bright u could possibly even blind a person totally for atleast 10-15 secs..they r tht bright..so think once as to where u want to put them,best bet wud be under the car..u do get smaller ones but their effect sucks..
Old 7th August 2005, 05:03   #44
BHPian

Lightbulb

hey mclaren i also feel that strobes look too flashy but i like the concept of flasshing them (that is using them as high beam flashers ) will certainly catch atention and demand respect from the guy ahead!! try getting such a configuraiton wherein only when u pull the lever it shall flash and not when high beams are permanently on!!!
cya.
speed0mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2005, 14:17   #45
BHPian

the ones that i have have a regulator to just increase and decrease the flash frequency...like 1 flash a second or more...something like that...it doesent have flash patterns.......its just two bulbs which have like a plastic tube which can fit into ur headlight...
i dont know he company but its no big shot one...prob thast why the cost diff...
ull can check them out in my car they are in my dikki on the sub and if ull want them just let me know them..
allan
xtreme power is offline   Reply With Quote