Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 12th October 2016, 14:56   #391
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default Re: Huge Fake Car Polish/Wax market in India

Originally Posted by nova9 View Post
This product is sold by many vendors, i bought mine from TAMS.

Take a look at this image

I had this exact same apprehension while buying this product on Amazon. I'd read mixed reviews, some saying it was fake, and some saying it worked well.

I ended up buying it though, and it works just fine. I also happened to visit a 3M car care outlet in Pune to schedule a session for my vehicle, and I happened to see they had stock of the exact same product. And voila, it read "Platic" on those bottles too. So I assume this is a genuine printing mistake on their part, or, if there is a possibility for a 3M outlet itself to stock duplicate products (highly unlikely), then this might be fake.
FanaticOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote