Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 30th January 2010, 09:59   #166
Senior - BHPian

I got the information from ebay that they have approved my refund and it will be in my account within 3 days. So the deal is now closed.
Let me see if I can place the order once again with Jopasu !
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2010, 13:25   #167
BHPian

@nairrk wish u good luck in the repeat order. hope they r not blacklisted before that.
emkay456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2010, 14:44   #168
Senior - BHPian

Looks like there is a lot of issues happening with the supplier. Luckily I got it without any trouble 5 months back. Now they sell it as a group package right ? I wouldnt have gone for this offer if I was planning to buy it now. Anyway mine is just the duster alone, its washed once and doing its work perfectly well as a brand new one. No complaints.
shajufx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 10:05   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay456 View Post
@nairrk wish u good luck in the repeat order. hope they r not blacklisted before that.
+
I am not going to give a negative feedback, only I asked for the refund as per the ebay rules. So hope this item will not be blacklisted again
Old 31st January 2010, 12:20   #170
Senior - BHPian

Its sad that such a good product is not supplied to any car accessory shops so far instead of all this online purchase and complaints. Feeling it in real and buying is a different experience alltogether which I would never want to compensate with an online buying.
shajufx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 22:12   #171
BANNED

reading all your inputs make me feel that it is better to buy the car care pack from the after market rather than JOPASU. it isnt a very nice experience for all of you.
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 22:40   #172
BHPian

I don't know why so much fuss is there about somewhat delayed shipment. First of all, if you don't get the product, the money is refunded by eBay. Next, let's understand that all these eBay sellers are kind of unorganized and most of them are running their little shops in the Chorbazar areas..so don't expect professional conduct from them.

Having said that, it was comforting that I was able to contact the seller on his mobile and post my initial blasting, the seller, on 2 occassions, called me back on STD to know the delivery status. In spite of this, the delivery got delayed (primarily becos of choice of the courier company..but seems like they still have not learnt their lesson on this issue). Eventually, I got it..the wax bottle was leaking though..but since the bottle was packed in polythene cover, no liquid was lost.

Regarding the broken handle, understand that, you cannot have any better packaging for the duster, given the nature of the product. Otherwise, each of the product in the package have their own nice plastic packet.

Here is a tip: Call up the seller, speak in sadak-chaap mumbaiya language and get the job done. That's what I did.

Disclaimer : No interest in defending Jopasu! However, I will feel sad if a good product at reasonable prices will suffer becos of some delayed shipment issues.
sanjayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 23:01   #173
BANNED

in that case, people should take directly with the product people
here is the link for that.

Jopasu Car Care Products India
Old 31st January 2010, 23:08   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
in that case, people should take directly with the product people
here is the link for that.

Jopasu Car Care Products India
That only the Pune guys can do..couple of them on thread have already done that I think! From lucknow, how do you plan to do that?

The point is, the mobile nos. listed on the site is reachable, and actually Pankaj, the seller can be spoken to..I did once as mentioned earlier. It is a huge comforting factor if a human being is at the other end, to whom you can shout at.
Old 31st January 2010, 23:39   #175
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
That only the Pune guys can do..couple of them on thread have already done that I think! From lucknow, how do you plan to do that?

The point is, the mobile nos. listed on the site is reachable, and actually Pankaj, the seller can be spoken to..I did once as mentioned earlier. It is a huge comforting factor if a human being is at the other end, to whom you can shout at.
that means we have to shout when we will buy a jopasu
Old 1st February 2010, 09:46   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
that means we have to shout when we will buy a jopasu
+
oh, you have already seen this thread.
Other than pune people, one has to buy jopasu product through ebay only
(atleast for the time being).?
Old 1st February 2010, 10:15   #177
BHPian

After paying 8+lacs for a car, occassionaly we need to shout at Ford/Dealer..so shouting at Jopasu for a 1000 bukcs is the least we can do;-}
Old 1st February 2010, 10:58   #178
Senior - BHPian

Seems shouting is required only for few unlucky buyers like me. as otherwise I have seen many members got the product delivered to them (even if bit delayed)!
Old 1st February 2010, 20:46   #179
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Today, I got the refund from ebay.in credited to my bank account.
J.Ravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 00:04   #180
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
After paying 8+lacs for a car, occassionaly we need to shout at Ford/Dealer..so shouting at Jopasu for a 1000 bukcs is the least we can do;-}
right sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
Seems shouting is required only for few unlucky buyers like me. as otherwise I have seen many members got the product delivered to them (even if bit delayed)!
dear sanjay and nairrji, i have also booked a jopasu through EBAY after having a word with pankaj of jopasu.