Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2010, 09:45   #181
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
right sanjay



dear sanjay and nairrji, i have also booked a jopasu through EBAY after having a word with pankaj of jopasu.
+
Hope you will be lucky and the product will reach you on time,without any damage
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:38   #182
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

I have just ordered the jopasu pack again (through ebay).
hope this time it will be delivered on time?!
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 11:23   #183
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
I have just ordered the jopasu pack again (through ebay).
hope this time it will be delivered on time?!
Ok, good, i had a word with pankaj of jopasu regarding this, he asked me to do the booking through ebay and told me that now he has changed the vendor for car duster handle, and now the quality has improved.
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 13:24   #184
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
Ok, good, i had a word with pankaj of jopasu regarding this, he asked me to do the booking through ebay and told me that now he has changed the vendor for car duster handle, and now the quality has improved.
+
Lets wait and see and hope for the best /timely delivery
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 13:38   #185
Senior - BHPian
 
shajufx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: BLR & Muscat
Posts: 1,636
Thanked: 415 Times
Default

This thread is going in the similar lines of 'Jokes' thread. People who have ordered are cancelling and getting their refunds, they are ordering again and repeating the same process. Nairji, all the best this time. If it doesnt reach you, let me know, I will send mine for a discounted price to you.
shajufx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 13:49   #186
BHPian
 
cruiser_1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 313
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

I have ordered mine today. Let us see how the new courier delivers the package.
cruiser_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 14:00   #187
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 951
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
This thread is going in the similar lines of 'Jokes' thread. People who have ordered are cancelling and getting their refunds, they are ordering again and repeating the same process. Nairji, all the best this time. If it doesnt reach you, let me know, I will send mine for a discounted price to you.
Agree. Cancelling and then re-ordering -beyond me! Would'nt it be better to followup with the seller over phone and ensure that the original order is completed?

Nairji, in case this time you are not getting it quickly, tell me, I will follow up with the seller, get it shipped to my address, test the product thoroughly for a week or so, and then courier it to you
sanjayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 14:22   #188
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
This thread is going in the similar lines of 'Jokes' thread. People who have ordered are cancelling and getting their refunds, they are ordering again and repeating the same process. Nairji, all the best this time. If it doesnt reach you, let me know, I will send mine for a discounted price to you.
+
Better I will drive down to Pune and buy from his shop directly
and a chance to go to mumbai to see my old friends - so my fiesta will have some more LONG running?
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 14:28   #189
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

yes, this will be a better option, hopefully one day you will complete the "BHARAT DARSHAN" tour with fiesta in search of fiesta products
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 14:50   #190
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
yes, this will be a better option, hopefully one day you will complete the "BHARAT DARSHAN" tour with fiesta in search of fiesta products
+
You are giving new ideas!
but cannot be Bharat Darshan, instead only Mumbai and not to buy any products for my Fiesta
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 15:08   #191
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 951
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
Better I will drive down to Pune and buy from his shop directly
and a chance to go to mumbai to see my old friends - so my fiesta will have some more LONG running?
That would be stupendous! Please pick up some more for me. On the way back, hopefully thru Chennai, I can collect the same from you.
sanjayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 15:27   #192
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
That would be stupendous! Please pick up some more for me. On the way back, hopefully thru Chennai, I can collect the same from you.
+
Looks like you are all going to ask me to take the dealership of this product and arrange supply to all - LOL
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 15:31   #193
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
Looks like you are all going to ask me to take the dealership of this product and arrange supply to all - LOL
it would have been great nairrji, then we would have followed you for dispatches and all have made your life hell in the forums
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 16:18   #194
Senior - BHPian
 
AbhiJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,296
Thanked: 451 Times
Default

Just ordered another set for myself...

Why cant this gentleman just change his courier? He is charging Rs. 90 as courier charges!
AbhiJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 16:28   #195
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 951
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Hey guys..just hold on before placing more orders. Let me take up the dealership for this..the rate at which you people are placing orders, am smelling a nice opportunity here!!!!
sanjayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st ever Mini meet in Calicut. Post here for all future Calicut mini meets.. MaserQ The Team-BHP Meet Section 17 8th August 2017 04:32
DIY: Cleaning & rejuvenating the Jopasu Car Duster bowser DIY - Do it yourself 23 23rd April 2017 22:34
Paid for Duster 110. GenNext Motors gave us a Duster 85 instead. EDIT : Solved (Pg 2) mohandasnikhil Indian Car Dealerships 74 7th November 2012 23:59
New Mini "Mini/ Minor" CARDEEP The International Automotive Scene 0 17th July 2010 10:46


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:08.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks