Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2010, 16:15   #211
Senior - BHPian
 
Latheesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore/Kannur
Posts: 2,924
Thanked: 2,496 Times
Default

It took some 7 days for me after placing the order. But it was neatly packed without any damages.
Latheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2010, 17:33   #212
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
It took some 7 days for me after placing the order. But it was neatly packed without any damages.
+

Ebay gives the seller 7 days time from placing the order to ship the material and another 10days to recieve the product at the buyers end. So one has to wait total 17 days from the date of ordering/paying for the product. And if not recieved within that duration (17days) then can apply for the refund.
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2010, 18:11   #213
BHPian
 
watashi75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 518
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

I ordered the Jopasu gift pack in ebay. The packaging is nice and I got it after 4 days.

I need to try them out on my car this weekend.
watashi75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2010, 18:15   #214
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ............
Posts: 3,260
Thanked: 4,210 Times
Default

By seeing such a overwhelming feedbacks of the product, it must be really good. This time, I do not want to take any chance with the courier chaps. So, I have decided to buy it from the Jopasu Car Care, Pune, whenever I go there because once bitten, twice shy, as the saying goes.
J.Ravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 10:19   #215
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

i am awaiting the delivery of my jopasu car care kit.
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 10:33   #216
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watashi75 View Post
I ordered the Jopasu gift pack in ebay. The packaging is nice and I got it after 4 days.

I need to try them out on my car this weekend.
+
you got it after 4 days?
Really lucky. I paid money 4 days back but still no confirmation from the seller whether they despatched the product or not.
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 14:00   #217
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 384
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
you got it after 4 days?
Really lucky. I paid money 4 days back but still no confirmation from the seller whether they despatched the product or not.
Is this something to do with you being in Payyanur !! Do you have all couriers services operating there ?
emkay456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 14:44   #218
Senior - BHPian
 
sbraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: B L R / T V M
Posts: 1,071
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay456 View Post
Is this something to do with you being in Payyanur !! Do you have all couriers services operating there ?
I too suspect it has got something to do with Payyannur/Kannur. Because, for folks in Bangalore/Hyderabad, courier got delivered on the 4th day.

BTW, emkay456, which courier agency was it? On dot couriers or National couriers or something else?
sbraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 14:50   #219
BHPian
 
GreaseMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 281
Thanked: 85 Times
Default

Ordered the Microfibre Utility Pack on January 31st and received it on February 6th in good condition. Sent via On Dot couriers.
GreaseMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 14:59   #220
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ............
Posts: 3,260
Thanked: 4,210 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
for folks in Bangalore/Hyderabad, courier got delivered on the 4th day.
Sorry. I didn't get the delivery of Jopasu gift pack and ultimately got the refund. So, I have decided to buy it personally in Pune.
J.Ravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 15:23   #221
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
I too suspect it has got something to do with Payyannur/Kannur. Because, for folks in Bangalore/Hyderabad, courier got delivered on the 4th day.

BTW, emkay456, which courier agency was it? On dot couriers or National couriers or something else?
+
I am regularly recieving courier/speed post etc (yesterday I got the car cover bought through ebay). What I can see is that last time the jopasu guy did not despatch the item to me (he gave me a awb no. which when I tracked with On Dot courier-it was showing that the destination is for Chennai).
So the problem is with jopasu and his courier and not anything else?
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 17:26   #222
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

Got the awb number just now and the courier is DOT, the dispatch date is today and proposed delivery date is 16.02, its too late man, when i have made the purchase on 01.02
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 20:35   #223
BHPian
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 131
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

I tried ordering Jopasu Gift Pack but got the following message, this even when it shows it as listed till 18th Feb
Quote:
Sorry,the item you are trying to purchase is no longer available
Following are the two entries
eBay India: Jopasu Gift Pack (item 110483500198 end time 18-Feb-2010 10:24:29 IST)
eBay India: Jopasu Gift Pack (item 110483500198 end time 18-Feb-2010 10:24:29 IST)
Safin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 20:36   #224
Senior - BHPian
 
sdp1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,590
Thanked: 899 Times
Default

That's the message even I got a short while ago.
sdp1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 22:39   #225
Senior - BHPian
 
sbraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: B L R / T V M
Posts: 1,071
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
I too suspect it has got something to do with Payyannur/Kannur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
I am regularly recieving courier/speed post etc (yesterday I got the car cover bought through ebay). What I can see is that last time the jopasu guy did not despatch the item to me (he gave me a awb no. which when I tracked with On Dot courier-it was showing that the destination is for Chennai).
So the problem is with jopasu and his courier and not anything else?
What I meant to say was that the courier company used by Jopasu has some issues with delivering to Kannur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
Because, for folks in Bangalore/Hyderabad, courier got delivered on the 4th day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Sorry. I didn't get the delivery of Jopasu gift pack and ultimately got the refund. So, I have decided to buy it personally in Pune.
My mistake, I stand corrected.
sbraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st ever Mini meet in Calicut. Post here for all future Calicut mini meets.. MaserQ The Team-BHP Meet Section 17 8th August 2017 04:32
DIY: Cleaning & rejuvenating the Jopasu Car Duster bowser DIY - Do it yourself 23 23rd April 2017 22:34
Paid for Duster 110. GenNext Motors gave us a Duster 85 instead. EDIT : Solved (Pg 2) mohandasnikhil Indian Car Dealerships 74 7th November 2012 23:59
New Mini "Mini/ Minor" CARDEEP The International Automotive Scene 0 17th July 2010 10:46


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:15.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks