Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 1st October 2009, 17:24   #1
BHPian

Default TRD Grille for my Fiesta, where and how?

Guys,

I have been wanting to get a TRD Grille for my Fiesta but since this Fiesta is specific to India and few more countries only, my google searches have not yielded any results. Also, I don't mind getting it 'made'.

Please suggest on the following

Type
Color
Where can I get it?
How much would it cost?

Please put snaps if you have seen any Fiesta with such a grille, or any other car for that matter. I remember seeing a white Fiesta with one, on one of the threads but can't find it anymore.

If you know anyone who can get this done or arrange a ready made TRD in Mumbai or Pune or anywhere else, please let me know.

Thanks bhpians.

And here is my car
TRD Grille for my Fiesta, where and how?-p1050039.jpg
TRD Grille for my Fiesta, where and how?-p1050040.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Grille for my Fiesta, where and how?-p1050044.jpg  

Last edited by abhi1309 : 1st October 2009 at 17:25.
abhi1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 19:23   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

You want a TRD - Toyota Racing Development - Grille for a Fiesta? I guess this explains:

Quote:
my google searches have not yielded any results.
I presume you mean some custom design that you've liked. Best to get it fabricated from a local (competent) body shop. Look up this DIY Mesh Grille thread and this one with pictures of a TRD Grille.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 19:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
You want a TRD - Toyota Racing Development - Grille for a Fiesta? I guess this explains:

I presume you mean some custom design that you've liked. Best to get it fabricated from a local (competent) body shop. Look up this DIY Mesh Grille thread and this one with pictures of a TRD Grille.
Oh is it that??? No wonder really. How could I not get this. I hope none of my fellow bhpians who know me personally see this.

GTO thanks for the link. Excuse the number of smilies, my stupidity deserves it.
abhi1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 20:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

Buy a spare grill and go the DIY route. It won't be too difficult with the right materials and steady hands.
pranavt is offline   Reply With Quote