Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 15:01   #76
BHPian
 
konjaril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 282
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29 View Post
please post the recent pics buddy.
hi there! sorry mate.Will surely do so tomorrow.
konjaril is offline  
Old 30th October 2009, 22:32   #77
BHPian
 
konjaril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 282
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
hi there! sorry mate.Will surely do so tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelLopez View Post
Hi there everyone and thanks to the Mods for Finally approving me, Its been extremely difficult waiting to be approved but we finally made it.

Its very motivating to see the response to the Conti Thread, i'm sure we will not disappoint, thats my Job,

Will probably not be as active as Sunil and Reitz, but will try

Anyway nice being here and here's to the conti
and YES! welcome Nigel.
konjaril is offline  
Old 1st November 2009, 17:26   #78
BHPian
 
RacingHart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 53
Thanked: 11 Times
Smile

I would really love to see the project. Nigel, please let me know how much are you guys spending to make this project happen. Please let me know. Even I am interested in building one for myself, but something a little bit different. Thanks again. Waiting for a reply
RacingHart is offline  
Old 1st November 2009, 23:03   #79
BHPian
 
reitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 67
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingHart View Post
I would really love to see the project. Nigel, please let me know how much are you guys spending to make this project happen. Please let me know. Even I am interested in building one for myself, but something a little bit different. Thanks again. Waiting for a reply
Dear Racing Hart

Nigel is an enthusiast Designers and not the commercial guys in the market.

My main motto of introducing Nigel to this community is only on the basis that this guy is the one I have met who is not in lookout for money but challenges, yes he would charge for his efforts but you would be grounded to know his expectations, so less for so much of an effort.

Mate, come down to Pune, put forth your plans and you would be amazed to know the cost thats so affordable to make your dreams come true.

By the way Nigel is also registered, I would say NIGEL PLEASE REPLY THIS

REITZ

Last edited by reitz : 1st November 2009 at 23:07.
reitz is offline  
Old 2nd November 2009, 19:40   #80
BHPian
 
RacingHart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 53
Thanked: 11 Times
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by reitz View Post
Dear Racing Hart

Nigel is an enthusiast Designers and not the commercial guys in the market.

My main motto of introducing Nigel to this community is only on the basis that this guy is the one I have met who is not in lookout for money but challenges, yes he would charge for his efforts but you would be grounded to know his expectations, so less for so much of an effort.

Mate, come down to Pune, put forth your plans and you would be amazed to know the cost thats so affordable to make your dreams come true.

By the way Nigel is also registered, I would say NIGEL PLEASE REPLY THIS

REITZ

Thanks Reitz

Please let me your phone number, or you can give me nigels phone number as well. I would love to talk to him.

Thanks again
RacingHart is offline  
Old 3rd November 2009, 16:09   #81
BHPian
 
konjaril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 282
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

hi everyone soo sorry for no replies. we are actually running around for a v8. and guess what? we are very close. i wont let out the details till we have the engine with us.. so will be back as soon as we can.
konjaril is offline  
Old 4th November 2009, 07:42   #82
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pune
Posts: 32
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hi Again.
Got to disagree with Reitz this time on the cost, yes i'm passionate about the stuff i do, and have done, but it pinches when it comes to money, most of the time i get stuck cos a customer cant cough up the money on time, resulting in delay to one bike which has a cascading effect to other projects as well as overall morale.

In Modifications we sometime win and sometimes lose, hence my disagreement.
we are in the process as upgrading the workshop with some equipment as well and need money for that, and in future costing is definetely going to be moving upwards, maybe Expensive, but still Sane.

We were the other day in Bombay and enquired with Varde on his bullets and were stunned when he Quoted 6.5 Lacs for a non legal Cruiser.

So there we go Reitz
NigelLopez is offline  
Old 4th November 2009, 13:20   #83
Senior - BHPian
 
Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,042
Thanked: 95 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelLopez View Post
Got to disagree with Reitz this time on the cost, yes i'm passionate about the stuff i do, and have done, but it pinches when it comes to money, most of the time i get stuck cos a customer cant cough up the money on time, resulting in delay to one bike which has a cascading effect to other projects as well as overall morale.
Just a request if you can keep customer discussions out and continue the focus on the build please.
Psycho is offline  
Old 4th November 2009, 15:50   #84
Senior - BHPian
 
AyAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Durgapur/Calcutta/Pune
Posts: 2,167
Thanked: 850 Times
Default

Glued to this thread!
That sketch is fantastic!
I've always wondered how genuinely hot-roding the Conti and the Amby will look!
My dream project is the Poison Amby.This is just a sketch.Hope it materializes one day!
Name:  Amby.jpg
Views: 13286
Size:  100.3 KB
AyAn! is offline  
Old 4th November 2009, 17:21   #85
BHPian
 
alstonvaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MH12/GA06
Posts: 57
Thanked: Once
Default

Really interesting project in the making. Would be interested in coming down personally to have a look. Can i have the address
alstonvaz is offline  
Old 4th November 2009, 21:55   #86
BHPian
 
konjaril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 282
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Hi friends! well i know its been a couple of days with no pics at all on the updates, but i promise you i have got a surprise in stores for you .So just hold tight (maybe a week!). But it will be worth it promise!
konjaril is offline  
Old 9th November 2009, 07:30   #87
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

All the best for this one of a kind old school project.Also have roll bars in the interior of the car to prevent the chassis from bending while rapid acceleration.
arjunrudra is offline  
Old 13th November 2009, 15:27   #88
BHPian
 
manu7781's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: delhi
Posts: 117
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
Hi friends! well i know its been a couple of days with no pics at all on the updates, but i promise you i have got a surprise in stores for you .So just hold tight (maybe a week!). But it will be worth it promise!

Its been more than a week since we got our daily dose of pics, guys whats going on.. any update
manu7781 is offline  
Old 13th November 2009, 15:42   #89
BHPian
 
kingofmyworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hyderabad / pensylvania.
Posts: 788
Thanked: 248 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
Hi friends! well i know its been a couple of days with no pics at all on the updates, but i promise you i have got a surprise in stores for you .So just hold tight (maybe a week!). But it will be worth it promise!
So, you got a V8.
can we take it that way?
kingofmyworld is offline  
Old 13th November 2009, 16:39   #90
Senior - BHPian
 
longhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,154
Thanked: 290 Times
Default

This is a very interesting five star thread in the making. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I would really appreciate it if we could have some (many)pictures of the work in various stages as it progesses. All the best to you guys. My instincts tell me we have something really special coming up !
longhorn is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contessa story from Thrissur. My muscle car! foby.sebastian Modifications & Accessories 96 31st March 2013 20:13
24th American Muscle Car, Hot-Rod meet! (My pics) Stratos The International Automotive Scene 18 7th March 2010 21:56
Indian Muscle Car gshanky Modifications & Accessories 1 24th June 2008 10:30


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:54.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks