Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 30th October 2009, 15:51   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
For 1800 Rupees, how are the "neglected" places doing? Under the seat, inside the glove-box, cubby holes, and various other hard-to-reach places?
I looked in the usual neglected places and they seem alright. Not really put my head under the seat though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Do they do ext as well?
I'm not sure and have never gotten the exterior waxed by them. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras211 View Post
Is there an oily polish residue that most of these dashboard polishs leave?
Good observation. Yup, there is a oily residue over most plastic parts which seems to last about a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
-How much time does it take?
Morning to evening.

Quote:
-Do they have pick up and drop facility?
Not that I know of.

Quote:
You should have clicked some before pictures as well so as to compare.
Will do the next time. Though, Sachin upon receiving my car always tells me "Looks like I have to change the colour of the interiors yet again"

Quote:
What is the mark on the rear door speaker cover (a the bottom- pic4)? There's even a patch in the same place on the front door speaker- pic5.
Dude, that's some observation. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Some points - They go over everything! They even try to remove all the dust in and around the badges to give it a clear look. It cost us around Rs5,500 to get the interior and exterior detailing done, and trust me when I say that I am impressed.
Yup, these guys sure do a neat job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
GTO I am definite the place is called Rhyme N Rhythm and not the other way around.
Thanks. Changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Another question: Fixed rates or does one have to haggle?
Don't know. I have been quoted 1,800 for the interiors alone, thought it was reasonable and haven't bargained. Actually, I've never been there myself or even met Sachin. Interaction has been purely over the phone (Driver takes the car down).

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Guess 1800 includes an exterior wash as well.
Just to clarify : 1,800 for the interiors alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgurnani View Post
Thank you Rush for posting the detailed review and thanks to all of our fans and satisfied clients.
I had no idea you are on the forum. Welcome!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 16:12   #17
BHPian

I got my CD changer repaired from themm some time back. Professionals at work. Location: Continue straight from Regal, towards Afghan Church. Just after you cross the Sasson dock, they are located on the right hand side.
NutsNBolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 16:26   #18
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Exterior detailing review put up here (Exterior Detailing Review : Mazda Motors).
Old 30th October 2009, 16:33   #19
Senior - BHPian

Both Sachin and Rahul are wonderful to interact with and really professional with their work. They did my Swift music system when it was new and the seat covers and the finish was outstanding- that was about 4 yrs ago and since then I've always recommended them by default to friends who need references. I plan to get my Civic's parking sensors installed by them whenever I get the time to hop across.

Had no idea they did this interior stuff as well - will definitely give the Civic to them when its due for a interior job.
Axe77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 16:36   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I believe Sahil had also tried out their services for his BMW. Maybe he can comment on this thread as well?
Yes I did give the BMW to Sachin last year on her birthday. Did a superb job,especially on the interiors. Her second birthday is coming up in a week, infact was going to send her in today.

Good to see Sachin on here too, if you are reading this sign me up for monday, will call you to confirm.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2009, 18:16   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Her second birthday is coming up in a week, infact was going to send her in today.
Nice. Can we also have a two year update on your 525d ownership thread? Thanks!
Old 31st October 2009, 10:04   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Rush, I was literally about to PM you regarding your contact for interior detailing. What fantastic timing man !! Thanks a lot for putting this up
FlyingSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2009, 13:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Yes I did give the BMW to Sachin last year on her birthday. Did a superb job,especially on the interiors. Her second birthday is coming up in a week, infact was going to send her in today.

Good to see Sachin on here too, if you are reading this sign me up for monday, will call you to confirm.
Sahil sure you're on for Monday. Do post before after pics on your end too please. I'm sure all would enjoy the same in this forum considering you've maintained your car like you had previously. Do talk to me please to confirm your sending the car.Thanks
sgurnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2009, 12:09   #24
csr

Does anyone know of some place where we can get similar job in Bangalore?
csr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 15:46   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

just sent my corolla in for an interior job. lets see how it goes !!
Old 7th November 2009, 16:11   #26
BHPian

The Merc looks really clean, and pristine. It's what I like my cars to look like (and 20 years back, when I had more time on my hands, they did). Wish I had something like this in Goa.
filcord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2009, 23:05   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Alright, so the Corolla went in for interior detailing yesterday at Rhyme n Rhythm. I was lucky to get an appointment the same day, and this was almost urgent. Car was there the whole day. When I went to pick it up in the evening, I saw a bunch of hardworking chaps scrubbing the hell out of my door panels. I must say, they're extremely particular and meticulous in their approach to the job !! First look and I could immediately tell the difference, I mean my car hadn't been cleaned so thoroughly like this since I took delivery almost five years ago. Unfortunately the delivery got delayed a bit, and I could not see the full effect of the job in the dark, but I got chatting with Sachin in the meantime and also visited his accessory job. Might go there to pick up some more stuff I'm considering for the i20.

This morning I finally saw the interiors in broad daylight, and all I can say is I haven't seen the interiors this clean and spotless... ever. SG was kind enough to do an ozonization treatment for the car as well, and the car now smells perfect too. So all in all, definitely recommended.

My one and only regret, is that due to the slightly delayed delivery and being in a hurry to rush to dinner with some friends, I paid up and then left, completely forgetting to tip the hardworking staff who had spent the entire day scrubbing my car to perfection
Old 8th November 2009, 23:11   #28
Team-BHP Support

how much did you pay?
Akshay1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2009, 23:38   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csr View Post
Does anyone know of some place where we can get similar job in Bangalore?
This facility is available in B'lore. One of my friend had done it for his Sonata Embera last year. They charged around Rs2000 or may be 2500, don't remember exactly.

I will post the address of the workshop once I contact him.
Holyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 00:34   #30
Senior - BHPian

Yes Rhyme and Rhythm are very good. Most of my cars have gone there one time or another beginning from the Indica in 2002. I think its about time to send the Safari for some detailing as well.

Drifter
drifter is online now   Reply With Quote