Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 15th December 2009, 12:34   #361
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabahmad View Post
I dont know whether they do fitment there itself, but if they are authorised, then they might send the workers at your home to do the fitting.

I will check with them next time i visit there.
will do the same when i get back to pune (live really close). we should be able to meet them at auto expo too!
Old 18th January 2010, 10:55   #362
Senior - BHPian

Any info about 'Veilside car modifications, puthiya road, palarivottom, kochin, Kerala' ?
I am looking for ICEing my Vista, and some of my friends suggested this shop.
I could not find any mention about them in the thred or anywhere in T-Bhp, so thought of asking here.
Please help.
Old 25th January 2010, 15:09   #363
Senior - BHPian

Guys from Bangalore, please suggest some good tyre shop and accessories shop, preferably in JC road.( I stay in Vidyaranyapura, near Yelahanka). Planned accessories are sun films, art leather seat cover, parking sensors.
Old 25th January 2010, 20:12   #364
knp
BHPian

You can try Car Automobiles at JC Road. I got my sunfilm and other accessories from them.
Old 25th January 2010, 23:34   #365
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
Guys from Bangalore, please suggest some good tyre shop and accessories shop, preferably in JC road.( I stay in Vidyaranyapura, near Yelahanka). Planned accessories are sun films, art leather seat cover, parking sensors.
You can also try Car Plus on Chord Road (Rajajinagar). They are near Variar Bakery.
Old 25th January 2010, 23:57   #366
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Any info about 'Veilside car modifications, puthiya road, palarivottom, kochin, Kerala' ?
I am looking for ICEing my Vista, and some of my friends suggested this shop.
I could not find any mention about them in the thred or anywhere in T-Bhp, so thought of asking here.
Please help.
I've seen this place, but I've never tried it. I can suggest you some of the shops i know though. If you are looking for a good quality SQ install, go to emperor,(go only to the new emperor car essentials on the highway, and not the old one) or if you want spl and bling, go to galaxy opp modern bread, mamangalam.

Last edited by JayD : 26th January 2010 at 00:04.
Old 27th January 2010, 21:37   #367
BHPian

Default Alloys and accessories at Coimbatore

If you are looking for a wide range of Alloy wheels, seat covers and other accessories, you may visit a shop called GMW - which is just opp to Murugan Mills, MTP Road, Coimbatore.
Use my name, you may get some discounts from the owner Subramaniam - a nice chap will help you in many ways.
I went few times for few accessories, and I am happy about the service.
Old 30th January 2010, 22:02   #368
Senior - BHPian

Is there any other recommended places for general Car accessories(ICE not included) other than Emperor at Cochin ?
Old 31st January 2010, 03:29   #369
vdi
BHPian

Can someone let me know the exact location of Emperor. I came to know thru another post that we have 2 available in Cochin.
Old 31st January 2010, 08:04   #370
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdi View Post
Can someone let me know the exact location of Emperor. I came to know thru another post that we have 2 available in Cochin.
The latest Emperor shop is almost opposite to Ernakulam Medical Center. And the old shop is near to Varkeys-Chick King-KR Bakes while traveling towards Kaloor from Palarivattom traffic signal.
Old 31st January 2010, 12:13   #371
BHPian

My review @ Pune stores:

1) Poona Motors @ Camp Pune : V good. You will virtually get everything here. If you are looking for high end accessories eg Webasto roofs, 3M/Llumar screens, Vaccum Cleaner, Air Inflator, Sonax Cleaning products, Stanley Leather Seats, etc.

2) Gopal Accesories @ Bibawe Wadi: Less stock but personalised service. Value for Money.

3) Bafna @ near Decaan: Good collection & reputed. I personally had bad service experience during my Wagon R Seats fittings
Old 1st February 2010, 10:02   #372
Senior - BHPian

@JayD : thanks. I wanted to try out this shop because their rates are much lower than emperor and galaxy (i have been to both places before, and I am happy with both of them) and got my Vista ICEd last weekend - the place is ok - the install is more SPL than SQ, and they offer very competitive rates, and the work was good. I will post some snaps in the vista ice thread today.

@mithun you can try ''Veilside car modifications, puthiya road, palarivottom, kochin' they do have decent range of accessories, and the prices are very competitive.
Old 24th February 2010, 20:30   #373
Senior - BHPian

Folks, I am planning to get a wax coating done on my one month old car. Have heard a lot about 3m wax coating, hence decided to go for it. Are there any other company who does a wax coating, provides better service, VFM? Also do Maruti service centres have the facility to do the wax coating (giving my car for service at Sagar Automobiles, Banerghatta road)?How much would it cost? IF not, where can I get the coating done?
Please help.
Old 24th February 2010, 20:57   #374
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Folks, I am planning to get a wax coating done on my one month old car. Have heard a lot about 3m wax coating, hence decided to go for it. Are there any other company who does a wax coating, provides better service, VFM? Also do Maruti service centres have the facility to do the wax coating (giving my car for service at Sagar Automobiles, Banerghatta road)?How much would it cost? IF not, where can I get the coating done?
Please help.
best and safest is to DIY- if not then 3M are professional and safest. Usually i have seen the maruti service centers have the best detailing guys from 3M itself. I think a coating of wax is called UV treatment and costs about Rs 1200 or so- not sure though. With the onset of rains in bangalore in a month, its a good idea to get it done now.
Old 28th February 2010, 11:39   #375
BHPian

Quote:
Sachin, Good tyre shop...Sai Iyenger (Nithin/Ashwin). On all my cars, i have never got a better quote. BHP forum is special to them too. Accessories .... Car Shringar (Vikram)...Near Garuda Mall....great attitude and more importantly the most number of options to suit any budget.
Closed Thread