Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 29th December 2011, 10:02   #16
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: One Stop Mod-Shop in Bangalore?

Originally Posted by Honda_Power View Post
@Naveen: You are referring to EB BASS, if i am not wrong. They specialize mainly in Audio systems. Been there couple of times. They have very good fiber moulds for the woofer set up and high end components. A bit expensive when compared to other dealers but they supposedly do a good job.

Here's the place. It's called motormind. Saw a small writeup in Jan edition of Autocar. They are into body mods.

naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2012, 08:58   #17

Originally Posted by naveen.raju

I remember seeing a car modification studio in promenade road near Thoms bakery (Frazer Town). It's something similar to West Coast Customs. The place looked really inviting from the outside. No idea what they are into but heard from my friend that they are into custom modifications and they design the kit using modern technologies. It's right next to the used car dealer. Not sure whether it's still there. I saw the place in April when I came to Blore.
It's called motormind. They are into body mods, body kits, headlight conversions and MATTE finish films
newtonMeter is offline   Reply With Quote