Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 4th January 2010, 12:56   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default JetKet Car Security Systems

Hi guys,

I came across this advertisement in one of the auto magazines. The picture explains it all (I hope it is readable). But found the features not very practical though. Especially, the one where one come close to the car and it unlocks automatically and if one goes away from the car, it locks automatically. I would never want such a system ever. I however like the Start/Stop button facility. It also mentions that the system carries out all basic features of any normal Central Locking System, but doesn't specify what these 'basic' features are.

In my personal opinion, even shock sensor should be a basic feature which most security systems, especially the ones provided by the authorised showrooms, don't have. Most cars have their glasses broken into and the only way to have your car protected against this is having a security system with a shock sensor.

Is anyone using this JetKey Security System or does anyone have more information on this?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Jet Key.bmp (900.1 KB, 543 views)
Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 14:03   #2

I think this will be launched at the Auto Expo. Any news?
adi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 19:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yeah I saw that in some auto Mag. They have a website in the advertisement, but it is down.

The device looks cool, but one question is the Quality and Reliability of their electronics.

I have a santro and wanted the security + Button start kit. I am dilema as i trust Hyundai's quality of electronics than a newbie Jetkey. What if I am in a highway, stopped for bio break and the thing refuses to start.

If some members have used this, please share your experience.
scopriobharath is offline   Reply With Quote