Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 24th February 2010, 15:58   #1
BANNED

Default Replacement Dashboard for Petra

The original dashboard of my Petra (belonging to a family member) has got damaged. Now I was wondering if I can fit some other dashboard, like that of a Swift with some modifications. Or is there someone who can fabricate a customised dashboard?
FRgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 16:15   #2
BHPian

you can get a new Petra dashboard from Fiat which will fit. Why do you want to put some other cars' db?
rishi_kapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 16:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

Any Palio/Petra/Adventure dashboards will be suitable I guess. Even the new Stile dash should fit. Don't try to fit any other car's dash and let your car's picture end up in weird and wacky mod job thread.
clevermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 16:50   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi_kapoor View Post
you can get a new Petra dashboard from Fiat which will fit. Why do you want to put some other cars' db?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
Any Palio/Petra/Adventure dashboards will be suitable I guess. Even the new Stile dash should fit. Don't try to fit any other car's dash and let your car's picture end up in weird and wacky mod job thread.
I want it to be a neat job. I want a different dash as I want a more modern look like the Swift or Indigo Manza or maybe even the Linea. Are you sure the Petra dash is easily available.
FRgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2010, 19:47   #5
BHPian

why do you want to go for the Swift's when you want something with the modern look. The dash of swift isn't modern enough. Go for something better and I suggest you not to go for the swift. You said Linea, yeah, may be it can be a good choice or else afind out if you can customize a dash...I'm really not sure if its possible, but a try for it will not harm you!!!!
vinesataris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 12:06   #6
BHPian

Hi, even I have inquired for the same, if I could get punto dash, or linea dash for my Palio S10. I wouldn't look for any other dash than punto, that being such a beauty.

Prices being:
Dynamic : 5600+
Emotion : 9200+
Including the blower, and vents cost 600 each.
Speedo, tacho may cost extra. Those can be sourced in used market.

Please share your thoughts.

Emotion

Dynamic

Last edited by naveen.kk : 30th June 2010 at 12:09. Reason: Image was too big, so changed the image.
naveen.kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2011, 19:24   #7

Default Re: Replacement Dashboard for Petra

Hello Mr. Naveen,

I'm having Adventure and looking for complete different dashboard, kind of a latest. Whats your research on this? is punto or linea dashboard fits to your s10. Please share with me if you have something interesting..
Travel-X is offline   Reply With Quote