Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 17th August 2010, 21:31   #31
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by sterlingjames View Post

2. 90/100 headlights

How are they different form the regular stock headlights ? & Cost ?
had to do the lights because of the tints on the front windshield, 3000 incl. relay/cutout. but the inside of the reflector dome has already turned a shade darker and the outer shell has some fine crack lines already..so i suggest you skip the lights part of it or go for HID kits.

3K is a bit too much for 90/100 and relay. i did it for 1000/-. the lights have no defects on them till now. But the increase in viability was fantastic. well wurth it.

Originally Posted by sterlingjames View Post
dear Praveen1,
tested out the racechip with a trip upto yelagiri and back. what can i say?...the power is so much there and i could drive and overtake without breaking into a sweat! coupled with the already great handling of the car, it was a dream drive. the car was so much more responsive and so quick off the block and most always found myself leading the pack along the entire trip. on the onward trip,
your description of the car post racechip is too good to be true. the price is the icing on the cake. have to convince wify now...

Last edited by .anshuman : 16th September 2010 at 00:48. Reason: Back to back posts in less than 20 minutes.
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2010, 18:00   #32

Looks like I am giving a longtime idle thread some air now!

Thats a lovely looking car, and if I do manage to spot the car on the highway, I'll certainly maintain my distance. Now, sterlingjames could you be kind enough to direct me to the guys with whom you had done the damping job please? I certainly need to get that done on mine when I am in Chennai next month.

Champion is offline   Reply With Quote