Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 3rd October 2011, 09:55   #106
BHPian

Default Re: Modded Toyota Corolla Altis- Projector CCFL Angel Eyes, Spoilers, Side Visor

hey Captain,
Its been a while since I had got them, but here is what I remember.
- No trouble with the eBay seller. The only problem was they had no product knowledge and were mere distributors. I shot them an email on how to focus the beam to get a better cut off and they did not have a clue.
- I took maybe around 7-12 work days to get here. It was from some Asian place... Taiwan I think.
- I dont remember paying much to the customs. The seller would have either lowered the invoice value or declared it as a Gift. Most of the international sellers know this.

The output of the lights was definitly better than the stock.

Down sides- The fit may not be 100% tight as the stock headlight. There maybe small pinky-size gaps around the corner edges due to difference in shape.

Good luck.
jocreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 22:30   #107
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: Modded Toyota Corolla Altis- Projector CCFL Angel Eyes, Spoilers, Side Visor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocreative View Post
hey Captain,
Its been a while since I had got them, but here is what I remember.
- No trouble with the eBay seller.
=======
Good luck.
Hello Joe,
Thanks for replying to an old thread. Could you tell me if the low beam adjust motor work after I swap it for the aftermarket assembly ?
I've almost finished up deciding on what I will be purchasing. The headlights similar to yours and an daytime LED kit(L shaped ones). I've attached a pic of how it will look ? Do give me your comments
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Toyota Corolla Altis- Projector CCFL Angel Eyes, Spoilers, Side Visor-toyotacorollaled4.jpg  

Attached Images

D'Artagnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 23:23   #108
BHPian

Default Re: Modded Toyota Corolla Altis- Projector CCFL Angel Eyes, Spoilers, Side Visor

I don't remember exactly, but I am pretty sure it did not work or maybe I just did not try it out
jocreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2012, 12:33   #109
BHPian

I am looking to get these lights fitted in bangalore for a corolla altis 2008-09 model - if you are a dealer please ping me on 7760100225

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocreative View Post
I don't remember exactly, but I am pretty sure it did not work or maybe I just did not try it out
vivekrvcse is offline   Reply With Quote