Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 7th May 2012, 00:31   #121
BHPian

Default re: My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
Guys,
i bought a my shaldan air freshner from reliance auto mall.I am not really concerned about its authenticity but the box and the tin says that it's flammable and not should protected from exceessive heat.

Now how safe is this to be kept inside a car knowing the summer temperatures these days.I have placed it inside the center console of my civic and have left the console lid partially opened exposing just a bit of the tin can
No problems whatsoever . have been using my shaldan for last 6 months. how much did it cost?

Last edited by benbsb29 : 8th June 2012 at 18:32. Reason: Fixed broken quote tag.
M124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2012, 13:13   #122
Senior - BHPian

Default re: My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M124 View Post
No problems whatsoever . have been using my shaldan for last 6 months. how much did it cost?
It cost 250 bucks at the reliance auto zone.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 8th June 2012 at 18:33. Reason: Fixed broken quote tag.
sumeethaldankar is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2012, 18:06   #123
BHPian

Cool re: My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!

Got three different cans at different price. I hope that all three are ORIGINAL.

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2072.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2077.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2079.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2097.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2099.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2101.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2110.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2113.jpg

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-img_2123.jpg

Can anyone spot any fake among these three?

Cheers!
Irish
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2012, 18:20   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
Got three different cans at different price. I hope that all three are ORIGINAL.

Cheers!
Irish
Just the Lime one I guess because of the Packaging.

Best open the cans and see the Gel.If its Green/Purple/Orange then its Genuine.
cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2012, 21:50   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Cheers!
Irish
All 3 are genuine. Lime is in a different packing cos it is 'Neo' and not the regular.
DRIV3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 15:32   #126

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me where do we get the "My Shaldan" and not the neo in Bangalore north?

We used to get it in BigBazaar but when I went in this time, did not find it.
snaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2013, 19:50   #127
BHPian

Post re: My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!

Quote:
========
Cheers!
Irish
All 3 are original..The Neo one comes with a stand but its an original variant.
Recently tried My Shaldan Peach..Was quite a pleasant fragrance..
Attached Images

ashm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2013, 10:53   #128
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
Can anyone please tell me where do we get the "My Shaldan" and not the neo in Bangalore north?
You can find this in Auchan, (formerly known as Spar) Mantri Mall, Malleswaram.

Do check the date of import on these items as sometimes you might end up buying very old stock.
n_aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2013, 11:47   #129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps View Post
Hi All,

We used to get it in BigBazaar but when I went in this time, did not find it.
Check out in Shell petrol bunks, they have a stock of these. I have seen these in Mysore road and on Hosur road bunks.
unk9ja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2015, 12:02   #130
BHPian

Hi All,
What is the current price for my shaldan lime? Hyundai service centre has it for Rs 224. Is it better to get from a store like more or big bazar?
Thanks
bijubalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2016, 14:35   #131
BHPian

Off late, have observed that Shaldan gel perfumes are not upto the mark. Previous usage experience was pretty good. Smooth fragrance.

But the current ones in the market, either at MK, Hypercity or Amazon, just form a hard cake half shell within a short time.

Can anyone recommend a good gel based fragrance for the car please ?

Planning to shift from Shaldan to any reliable brands.

Appreciate your inputs
lambuhere1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2016, 15:05   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Off late, have observed that Shaldan gel perfumes are not upto the mark. Previous usage experience was pretty good. Smooth fragrance.

But the current ones in the market, either at MK, Hypercity or Amazon, just form a hard cake half shell within a short time.

Can anyone recommend a good gel based fragrance for the car please ?

Planning to shift from Shaldan to any reliable brands.

Appreciate your inputs

You could look at Godrej aer.
Mistakenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2016, 16:44   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijubalan View Post
Hi All,
What is the current price for my shaldan lime? Hyundai service centre has it for Rs 224. Is it better to get from a store like more or big bazar?
Thanks
Hi. I had bought Shaldan lime from More for Rs 290. Its very strong and gave me terrible migraine. I had to cover it with plastic but one thing is for sure the quality has gone down.

Last edited by Akib Khan : 26th July 2016 at 16:50. Reason: Adding information.
Akib Khan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2016, 11:34   #134
BHPian

Guys great news My Shaldan is finally launching 4 new fragrances this Diwali. Being a die-hard My Shaldan fan, just dying to get my hands on them !

They are already available on Amazon and have just ordered. Saw their online ad yesterday. The concept is very interesting. Its like you choose your fragrance as per your personality. Use your car fragrance as a means of self expression (read the Amazon product description). Its awesome !!
Attached Thumbnails
My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-banner.jpg  

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-1.jpg  

My Shaldan Car Air Freshener - Genuine v/s Fake - You won't believe this!-2.jpg  

ashm99 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote