Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 1st September 2010, 16:54   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks. I shall also mail him..
naveen.raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2010, 20:12   #17
BHPian

Guys, please update this thread as soon as you get some info on this. I am also interested and glued to this thread.
buntydey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2010, 09:56   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys,

Has anybody got a reply from Dave? We have exchanged around 4 emails till now but he is asking for a pic and the diameter of the lamp. I found it pretty funny that he asked me that as aren't the rear fog lamp on the Swift the same all over the world?
Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:10   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

I got a reply from him. Said it comes around $120. If so, guess that would be expensive. Anyways, I have asked for a picture of it. Will update you guys.
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:39   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
I got a reply from him. Said it comes around $120. If so, guess that would be expensive. Anyways, I have asked for a picture of it. Will update you guys.
Hi Naveen. Is this USD 120 or Singapore Dollar 120? Also does this including shipping charges? Please do post the picture when available.
Old 2nd September 2010, 16:29   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Hi Naveen. Is this USD 120 or Singapore Dollar 120? Also does this including shipping charges? Please do post the picture when available.
He just mentioned 120 USD. Didnt provide anything else. I have asked him the details and also the pic. Will update you once I hear from him.
Old 2nd September 2010, 21:02   #22
Senior - BHPian

The reason why noidaboys flash is not consistent because we can control the flash with the controller, throughout the video he is changing the flash settings with the controller, once you set that the flash's are constant and uniform. It looks great true F1 style IMHO.
m4ugr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2010, 11:34   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
The reason why noidaboys flash is not consistent because we can control the flash with the controller, throughout the video he is changing the flash settings with the controller, once you set that the flash's are constant and uniform. It looks great true F1 style IMHO.
Hi,

Thank you for the update. Was not aware that the flash can be controlled. In that case, this is not a bad option at all. But what is the procedure for the same. Can anyone guide and help me with it?
Old 3rd September 2010, 12:44   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Found this link on You Tube

Would like something lik this I guess except that I would like the light to be on continously and flashing and that too in a more organized manner :-)
Buddy,that lights flashes constantly in the video various speeds of flashing have been shown and the phone camera was unable to record the speed correctly

Look for a simple LED cluster that fits in the light (make sure its red) , and attach a led flash controller to it. Less than 10$ ..

Last edited by noidaboy : 3rd September 2010 at 12:48.
noidaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2010, 22:43   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Hey guys,

Has anybody got a reply from Dave? We have exchanged around 4 emails till now but he is asking for a pic and the diameter of the lamp. I found it pretty funny that he asked me that as aren't the rear fog lamp on the Swift the same all over the world?
No, SWIFT in most area's do not come with rear fog lamp, Secondly Swift GTI's are sold more.
noidaboy is offline   Reply With Quote