Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 4th October 2010, 18:31   #1

Question Indigo Manza - Station Wagon

I'm getting a Manza, which was met with a accident at rear. How technically feasible is it to modify the Manza rear to that of Marina? And use the rear door of Indica Vista? All kind of suggestions (mechanical, electrical, etc) are welcomed!
pradeew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2010, 18:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

We dont we have garages competent enough to do such a job. I would advise you to stay away from this particular car as it may turn out to be a white elephant in the future apart from being dangerous.
extreme_torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2010, 19:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeew View Post
I'm getting a Manza, which was met with a accident at rear. How technically feasible is it to modify the Manza rear to that of Marina? And use the rear door of Indica Vista? All kind of suggestions (mechanical, electrical, etc) are welcomed!
Hi

This project might not be worth it at all. Please understand that there is a lot of different from a Manza to a Marina. The back door might not install well and you might have to go for a custom door, which is a no no if you have never done custom doors before.

Go for it only if this is something close to your heart and then it might turn out well. Do you have anybody in mind who would help you achieve this?
kbalii is offline   Reply With Quote