Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 17th August 2012, 09:20   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Aftermarket Products for Verna Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarunM View Post
Hi Sajands,

I too have a stock Verna, didnt face any issues with handling till date. Mine are stock Bridgestone tires. Have run about 51K till date. The treads now seem to be nearing their end ,mine are 185 profile -with company fitted alloys.

Any suggestions for a new set of shoes? Any pointers to dealers in Bangalore?

-Varun
Hi VarunM,

Congrats, mine has done 40k till date. Bridgestone is hard compound and has bit of tyre noise, you can check out Michelin range or the Apollo accelere series.

-Sajan
Old 17th August 2012, 18:32   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Aftermarket Products for Verna Diesel

Mod Note : We have had many threads since the creation of this thread that offer more info on modifying cars (including our How to Modify Your Car? (ARTICLE: How to Modify / Tune your car) Article). Please continue the discussion in the dedicated threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hi VarunM,

Congrats, mine has done 40k till date. Bridgestone is hard compound and has bit of tyre noise, you can check out Michelin range or the Apollo accelere series.

-Sajan
Hi Sajan,
What profile of tires should I be looking at? Same as the existing?

Thanks,
Varun

Last edited by GTO : 20th August 2012 at 15:27. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread