Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 13th December 2010, 16:30   #1
Default Ryder Leather Upholstery - Mumbai

Hi Guys,

I rarely post on Team-bhp as theres not need to do that, as most of my queries get addressed in the forums due to extensive coverage.

Finally i got sanction to go ahead for genuine leather upholstery in my New Honda City. Though its been an year since in bought it, still i guess its worth treating my car with one.

I have been going through the discussion on leather sections in the forum. I just recently visited Ryder Leather at Bandra in Mumbai. So i thought to check with people about the reviews of the same.

Any other details needed about the options he proposed do let me know. I would be able to provide other details.

Please help me with the reviews in comparison with Stanley and Ovion.
Has any one got it done through them?

akshladha is offline   Reply With Quote