Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 10th February 2011, 23:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Ovion Art Leather Seats for my Innova

Fit and finish definitely looks very good. I have been quite intrigued by their ad in the automags of the Cruze interior. Am planning something for my car, but with little more accents. All these days was thinking of Stanley, but I find Stanley too common these days, and want to try something different. Would be checking out the store. But they dont have a dedicated Ovion store do they? Like the Stanley Stores?
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2011, 08:13   #17
Senior - BHPian

Yes, Its indeed possible to deal with Ovion directly as well, though the risks remain the same once you hand them the vehicle and its got to remain with them for a full day, unless you plan to be at their workshop at all times.

Full details of Ovion may be found at: Car Seats---Custom Car Interiors---Genuine Leather Automotive Interiors---Ovion Automotive
nitinbose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2011, 09:16   #18
BHPian

Ovion contact: Car Seats---Custom Car Interiors---Genuine Leather Automotive Interiors---Ovion Automotive
website: Car Seats---Custom Car Interiors---Genuine Leather Automotive Interiors---Ovion Automotive

I had contacted Praveen, 9845063552 (an year back) for getting seat covers done for my Ikon.
The details are at http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post1620899

Also team-bhp bangalore directory contains details on Ovion.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...ers-ovion.html (Seat Covers - OVION)
hassanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2011, 16:27   #19

The work looks quite neat. How does this art leather hold in summer? Is it too sweaty and would the steering wheel with this cover be slippery?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 14:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hello Baja,

Because I park my car in the sun, I do feel a bit hot and sweaty until the a/c cools the interior, which takes about 10mins. The steering wheel cover is of pure leather and has a rough texture to prevent slipping. The fit is also very tight.

regards,

Nitin
nitinbose is offline   Reply With Quote