Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 9th January 2006, 22:31   #1

Default Rover P5B

hey guys,
I know this thread is in the completely wrong place, and quite frankly i cant help it cause im not allowed to post there for some reason!
Anyway guys, I was wondering if u can help me trace a classic car. I know it exists, it was grey on grey and its called a Rover P5B. Its a beauty and I really havta have it. If anyone knows where that car is please PM me or post back here, I'm dying to know

Thanks a million,
Spdemon
spdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2006, 08:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

P5B in india? I know of none......although I really would like to see one.

I have often dreamt of being rich and having a fleet of P5B's....in British racing Green with Cream interiors....obviously......
islero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2006, 20:38   #3

Yeah dude !!!
Rover P5B in India. Infact I know for a fact that it existed. It was grey on Grey and owned by the ceat companys chairman. Now I'm talking ages back, so I'd like to trace that car or anyother Rover P5B since I'd like to own one.
If anyone knows which car I'm even talking about, and even better know where it is, preferably mumbai, I'd love to know, just to make an offer even.
Thanks.
Old 10th January 2006, 22:44   #4
Team-BHP Support

I do remember seeing a grey one (MSR reg) sitting in a car dealer on airport road but this was in 1995 - dealer was a land grabber and was evicted (next to Leela Hotel) - this was the old P5 that had the Land Rover 3 litre engine not the V8
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2006, 23:28   #5
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

One of these (not sure if its the same model) was featured in an old issue of Auto India. Was in bad condition when the owner bought it. Got it restored by some real good people with proper wood finish and leather interiors.
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2006, 01:06   #6

Hey guys,

This is great news but anyone know where the cars are? Any news would be appreciative. Also if someone could give me some numbers of classic car dealers in mumbai. Im not talking Vintage, I'm talking like 1970's alpha or something of the sort.
Thanks a million