Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2010, 23:04   #976
BHPian
 
Black_Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 107
Thanked: 114 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Beast View Post
Where can i get Stebel Nautilus Brio Horn?
I see quite few references to Stebel TM 8 / chrome version.

I have seen a Swift using this car in Chennai, Around Anna Nagar.
I was desperately looking for this horn for several months.
Can any one help on where i can get this horn.

If you want to listen the music it creates please use the link below.
Its from stebel website.

Documento senza titolo

[Copy paste the above link to your browser, you'll love it]
Sorry folks, i am pretty bad at handling html url links.
Named it properly for easier reading.
To listen to Stebel Nautilus Brio Horn Click Here
Black_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2010, 16:44   #977
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bengalooru
Posts: 15
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Going by past 10 pages of this thread.. I think Hella Red grills will serve my purpose...

Bengalooru folks, can you pls suggest where I can get authentic Hella red grills and get them installed? And how much would it cost? I would want to have a switch using which I can shift between stock and Hella horns.
indkish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2010, 18:49   #978
Team-BHP Support
 
Jaggu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 17,456
Thanked: 6,710 Times
Default

Any of the big accessory shop will be able to help you with this ^^

Last edited by Jaggu : 12th October 2010 at 18:52.
Jaggu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2010, 12:21   #979
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bengalooru
Posts: 15
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Any of the big accessory shop will be able to help you with this ^^
Ok.. I will try with Sachin's Auto Shop and Sprocket may be.. What is the cost I can expect? For the part and its installation. Thanks.
indkish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2010, 16:29   #980
BHPian
 
turbo1787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 103
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Guys where can i find Stebel Nautilius Horns in Delhi/NCR. My Megasonic Horns go out of tune so very often that i plan to replace them.
Please help me out im sort of in a hurry to purchase them and get them installed as the car is already undergoing minor denting and touchups might as well get them installed.
turbo1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2010, 11:36   #981
BHPian
 
turbo1787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 103
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Note from Team-BHP Support: Please note that Bumping a thread is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP and is considered as Spam. Future instances of bumping up threads will have your account infracted. We request your co-operation in maintaining the quality of our forum.

Thanks,

The Team-BHP Support

Last edited by .anshuman : 30th October 2010 at 17:46. Reason: Please take a look at the mod note that has been added to the post.
turbo1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2010, 19:31   #982
BHPian
 
buntydey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 156
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo1787 View Post
Guys where can i find Stebel Nautilius Horns in Delhi/NCR. My Megasonic Horns go out of tune so very often that i plan to replace them.
Please help me out im sort of in a hurry to purchase them and get them installed as the car is already undergoing minor denting and touchups might as well get them installed.
Not sure about Delhi, but generally you will get it in reputed auto accessories showroom.
buntydey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2010, 16:13   #983
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: .
Posts: 75
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Hella Red Grill

Bought Hella Red Grill for my Fusion.
Total cost: Rs1200
6 months warranty.
output- not very sharp but very very loud.
gauravchawla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2010, 16:58   #984
BHPian
 
ElantraGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 442
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
Bought Hella Red Grill for my Fusion.
Total cost: Rs1200
6 months warranty.
output- not very sharp but very very loud.
Are you sure that you got the original hella redgrill supertone? Hella dont sound bad at all, its always crisp. I have 2 sets on my cars and they always sound pretty neat even after usage in a city like chennai. The cost of the original redgrill from HELL direct website is Rs.1350. Please click on the following link and check for yourself:

Shop4Hella.com - HORNS Super Tone

Hope this helps. Try to get a replacement by talking to the dealer who sold the product.
ElantraGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2010, 17:14   #985
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: .
Posts: 75
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

I guess so.. Its a reputed shop in Janakpuri area and I always buy things from there. I dont think he has any duplicate stuff with him. But still you never know.

The MRP is 1350, but he gave me discount as I am a regular customer and a good friend.

I guess it has something to do with the location of those horns!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
Are you sure that you got the original hella redgrill supertone? Hella dont sound bad at all, its always crisp. I have 2 sets on my cars and they always sound pretty neat even after usage in a city like chennai. The cost of the original redgrill from HELL direct website is Rs.1350. Please click on the following link and check for yourself:

Shop4Hella.com - HORNS Super Tone

Hope this helps. Try to get a replacement by talking to the dealer who sold the product.
gauravchawla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2010, 22:53   #986
BHPian
 
Harshavarthan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN 65
Posts: 300
Thanked: 103 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
Are you sure that you got the original hella redgrill supertone? Hella dont sound bad at all, its always crisp. I have 2 sets on my cars and they always sound pretty neat even after usage in a city like chennai. The cost of the original redgrill from HELL direct website is Rs.1350. Please click on the following link and check for yourself:

Shop4Hella.com - HORNS Super Tone

Hope this helps. Try to get a replacement by talking to the dealer who sold the product.

Can you please list a few authorized Hella dealers in chennai ? I want Hella Red Grills and when enquired in Haute Car Zone and they quoted Rs 2400 including the fitting charges and Rs 1800 without fitting charges
Harshavarthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2010, 11:20   #987
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: .
Posts: 75
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

As suspected, it was location/fitting issue.

The sound is crisp and loud now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
I guess so.. Its a reputed shop in Janakpuri area and I always buy things from there. I dont think he has any duplicate stuff with him. But still you never know.

The MRP is 1350, but he gave me discount as I am a regular customer and a good friend.

I guess it has something to do with the location of those horns!!
gauravchawla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2010, 18:10   #988
BHPian
 
ElantraGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 442
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshavarthan View Post
Can you please list a few authorized Hella dealers in chennai ? I want Hella Red Grills and when enquired in Haute Car Zone and they quoted Rs 2400 including the fitting charges and Rs 1800 without fitting charges
Harsh, why not but it online and have it fixed by any competent mechanic nearby. You can get the complete wiring kit from a local store too. If you need more info why not check out the following thread :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...xperience.html

Please PM rajeshsundaram(the thread starter) and get the contact info of Mr.Johnson (chennai sales head for Hella)
ElantraGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2010, 19:52   #989
BHPian
 
buntydey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 156
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
As suspected, it was location/fitting issue.

The sound is crisp and loud now.
Good to see that its fixed now. Could you let us know the earlier and the new location?
buntydey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2010, 22:17   #990
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Goa
Posts: 48
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

i couldnt find the stebel nautilus or TM80 here in Goa, can anyone tell me where I can find them online..
agent009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Best & Safe location for Power Horns mithun Modifications & Accessories 4 30th July 2013 10:40
Yippie - reverse horns = illegal normally_crazy Shifting gears 68 9th May 2011 13:45
Steble Nautilus Horns sounds great! willy Modifications & Accessories 20 10th August 2006 13:03
Will the Air Horns last as longer as Electric Horns ? mithun Modifications & Accessories 4 15th June 2006 11:05
Stebel Nautilus air horns John Technical Stuff 3 11th April 2006 13:37


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:25.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks