Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 16th January 2006, 01:46   #1
BHPian

Default Exhaust for Looks and Sound in TUCSON...?

Hi all, well the topic says it alll..

I want a hot looking Exhauts for my TUCSON, wherin i am looking mainly for Looks and Sound. i want the thick sound in it, and should look like the sporty kinda....

Till now i have seen discussions only about the exhaust systems for Petrol cars, which is very easy to put in and all.
I had put an Exhaust tailpiece to my SCORPIO! but then, i had to change the muffler box in it as it started making HELL of a noise after 4-5 days! finally my good mechanic, solved that problem buy installing the muffler box of a TRACTOR! seriously! and that helped me get a good sound, not too loud to be a disturbance, and the pickup was more than before.

So now, as ppl here are talking of N1 and 5Zigen, can someone PLEASE guide me what to put to my tucson?
Autopsyche or anyone with technical knowledge, can u ppl make one for me or something like that?

the Tucson comes with double exhaust tips, one on the right, one on the left.
Insane Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2006, 05:58   #2
BHPian

If looks is one of your criteria, then I wouldn't change the exhaust. In my opinion, Tucson has one of the best looking and elegant exhausts.
tsxei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2006, 12:13   #3
BHPian

tsxei, it does have one of the best look backs but then, i wanted some bigger holes! the onez that come with teh sports cars n stuff, all chrome kinda!
Insane Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2006, 13:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

you can install Quad pipes ..flatter ones 2 on each side ..

(check out the Exhaust pipes of the 2006 Gran prix - http://pontiacgso.crownauto.com/imag...9/026197-E.jpg)
turbo_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2006, 22:23   #5
BHPian

try HKS am going for that for my Sera no idea abt tucson
a4_attitude is offline   Reply With Quote