Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Team-BHP Advice > On modifying a car

Old 10th March 2017, 19:23   #256

Default Re: ARTICLE: How to Modify / Tune your car

I require some advice from my fellow bhpians.
I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student and wish to learn and go deeper into tuning techniques. My main areas of interest are ecu tuning and remap and also mechanical enhancements to the vehicle for enhanced performance. What are some of the formal courses which I can take up? If anyone has information,will the Pete's Tuning Course fulfill my requirements or shall I look for some other course? I kindly request the bhpians who are into this domain to throw some light upon this.

Thanks
SID2997
SID2997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 13:19   #257

Default Re: ARTICLE: How to Modify / Tune your car

May be I should start a new thread but I am finding it tedious to start one.

I was searching for DIY Diesel tuning solutions and kits and I found an India company called Altigreen Propulsion Labs [Altigreen.in]. They are in Bangalore.

They claim to have retrofit kits which can give fuel efficiency of over 25%.

Has anyone tried it or spoken to them.

I am not into Analog technologies since Battery Management and power management is a lot of electronics and Machine learning.

How are these guys doing it. If it is for real, then we can effectively cut back greenhouse gases by that much. Unless I am missing something totally.

Can any person throw light on it.

Socradamus
socradamus is offline   Reply With Quote