Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2011, 21:38   #481
BHPian
 
ego4evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 67
Thanked: 2 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Hi Folks

Was supposed to get a car unable to get the same , anybody has a seat left in thier respective cars , it would be big help ...

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Abhishek
ego4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 21:51   #482
BHPian
 
saurabhdadhichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 213
Thanked: 68 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego4evr
Hi Folks

Was supposed to get a car unable to get the same , anybody has a seat left in thier respective cars , it would be big help ...

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Abhishek
Abhishek just reach Mahamaya flyover as mentioned in earlier threads and you can hop over along with Kartik(kilo alpha) and me to go to Jaypee school. There are many other members who will be there so actually you can pick and choose your ride.

See you tomorrow
saurabhdadhichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:02   #483
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego4evr
Hi Folks

Was supposed to get a car unable to get the same , anybody has a seat left in thier respective cars , it would be big help ...

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Abhishek
Hi Abhishek,
You could hop in with me too, will be waiting right after maha aya.
nitin.rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:10   #484
BHPian
 
Abbas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Visakhapatnam
Posts: 410
Thanked: 22 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

i am in delhi and staying in staying 700 mtrs away from pragati maidan metro station. Near ITO office (Times of India Office). So i guess will be catching the early morning metro from here to botanical garden - mahamaya flyover (blue arrow) . See you guys tomorrow !

Question: Will i be getting a direct metro from pragadi maidan or will have to interchage?

Last edited by Abbas : 8th September 2011 at 22:14.
Abbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:11   #485
BHPian
 
SilentEngine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mangalore-Bangalore
Posts: 916
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Hi Guys,

I and one more bhpian (niranjanrvce) have got accommodation near airport. The hotel is next to NH 8. What would you guys suggest? Does anybody have place left? We can reach the meeting point.

Thanks!
SilentEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:17   #486
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine
Hi Guys,

I and one more bhpian (niranjanrvce) have got accommodation near airport. The hotel is next to NH 8. What would you guys suggest? Does anybody have place left? We can reach the meeting point.

Thanks!
Yup 2 more in my car. How will you manage from the airport to Mayamaya? You would anyways need a cab I guess.
I still have 2 seats left so no worries, if the need be 3.
nitin.rai is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:19   #487
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas
i am in delhi and staying in staying 700 mtrs away from pragati maidan metro station. Near ITO office (Times of India Office). So i guess will be catching the early morning metro from here to botanical garden - mahamaya flyover (blue arrow) . See you guys tomorrow !

Question: Will i be getting a direct metro from pragadi maidan or will have to interchage?
You can take the direct 'noida city center' metro till botanical garden. Prefer this one as there are ones every 2-5 mins.
If you take anand vihar then I guess you néed to change at Yamuna bank (most probably) - the public address in the metro is good and informs.
nitin.rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:23   #488
BHPian
 
Abbas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Visakhapatnam
Posts: 410
Thanked: 22 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.rai View Post
You can take the direct 'noida city center' metro till botanical garden. Prefer this one as there are ones every 2-5 mins.
If you take anand vihar then I guess you néed to change at Yamuna bank (most probably) - the public address in the metro is good and informs.
Thanks. Got the hang of the metro today. Roamed around a lot of stations. Superb service i must say. Specially the airport express.
Abbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:37   #489
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 17
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

I've got ample space in my car. Will meet everyone in front of Amity's gate at 8 am. See you all there.
mpuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:46   #490
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpuri
I've got ample space in my car. Will meet everyone in front of Amity's gate at 8 am. See you all there.
Is it amity or post mahamaya? Think it was mahamaya.
nitin.rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:48   #491
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 184
Thanked: 21 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
Hi Guys,

I and one more bhpian (niranjanrvce) have got accommodation near airport. The hotel is next to NH 8. What would you guys suggest? Does anybody have place left? We can reach the meeting point.

Thanks!
I will pass by NH8. Can give you guys a lift. PM'ed you my cellphone number.
LastActionHero is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:54   #492
BHPian
 
SilentEngine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mangalore-Bangalore
Posts: 916
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.rai View Post
Yup 2 more in my car. How will you manage from the airport to Mayamaya? You would anyways need a cab I guess.
I still have 2 seats left so no worries, if the need be 3.
Thanks Nitin,
Just got a reply from LastActionHero below. He has offered to pick us up on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero View Post
I will pass by NH8. Can give you guys a lift. PM'ed you my cellphone number.
Thanks!
Will send details in PM
SilentEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 22:56   #493
BHPian
 
saurabhdadhichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 213
Thanked: 68 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpuri
I've got ample space in my car. Will meet everyone in front of Amity's gate at 8 am. See you all there.
We all have agreed to meet 100 Mtrs further to Mahamaya flyover. Please read through post of Sid. He has also indicated the location on Google Maps.

Important is to look out for Team-Bhp cars/SUV lined up on road with hazard lights on.
saurabhdadhichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2011, 00:36   #494
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Located at Vaibhav khand, Indirapuram. Will have to go to Vaishali, and then catch a metro to Botanical Garden. We are two of us, can anyone accomodate us? By the way, any one in recovery training?
ahwajid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2011, 15:08   #495
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Noida, India
Posts: 7
Thanked: 2 Times
Default Re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asr245 View Post
Nopes. Station is still open for use and you can most likely get an auto/rickshaw from there.

Sector 18 metro is the alternative.
Guys beware of the Auto option...auto wallahs are known to charge exorbitantly and i wont be surprised if they even demand 2500 bucks for the 40 km ride
praneet.singhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marshall’s life – Indian F1 Grand Prix’11 ( Buddh Int'l circuit ) harishnayak Indian Motorsport 40 12th October 2012 17:15
Jeep - Marshall CJ3b 4x4 Vehicles 25 13th August 2012 19:04
F1 Marshall - An insider's look McLaren Rulez Int'l Motorsport 62 31st August 2011 14:13
Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now asdon The Team-BHP Meet Section 686 29th March 2010 10:26
Now Closed : New Karting Track in Bombay!! Rehaan Indian Motorsport 32 25th January 2006 19:51


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:52.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks