Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports

Old 6th December 2010, 20:35   #106
BHPian

I received a mail from IIMC that i have been Shortlisted. I filled the online form and waiting for the updates now.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2010, 23:25   #107
BHPian

What a wonderful start to the week. The first mail in the Inbox, is the mail from IMMC.

Quote:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering as a Marshal for the Formula 1 Indian Grand Prix on 30th October 2011 at Noida, Delhi. The Indian Motorsports Marshals Club (IMMC) has received an unusually large number of requests from enthusiasts in India and the rest of the world.

Based on the information you have provided, IMMC is pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the preliminary shortlist.

As Stage-2 of this process, we now require you to fill in an online application and provide all the details requested for, in full. Your application will then be reviewed and you will hear from us again. To apply for Stage-2 online, please click on the link below (you will need a soft copy of your photograph to apply):

Apply to join the Indian Motorsport Official

If clicking the above link does not work, please copy and paste the entire link text into your browser address bar.

This email is specific to your application and is not valid if forwarded to anyone else. Also, please do not reply to this email, as we will not be able to respond to messages sent to this address.

With best wishes,

-----------------
IMMC Team
Form filled and awaiting response. Wonderful Monday.
mashmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2010, 11:30   #108
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
I still remember getting corp of marshals together for the Renault F1 road show in Delhi. Boy was it exciting time for all of us to have road side view of action.
Sudev, have you seen TSK's awesome thread on the Renault F1 roadshow? Linky (Renault Roadshow - A Marshal's diary)
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2010, 12:58   #109
BHPian

Default re: Want to be a Track Marshall at the Indian F1 GP? EDIT: Now closed.

I havent received any mail from anyone post my form submission on TBHP. Hope I get to hear from them soon (:
The Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2010, 13:56   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Sudev, have you seen TSK's awesome thread on the Renault F1 roadshow? Linky (Renault Roadshow - A Marshal's diary)
Yes and he (and his wife) was one of the crop who were there as part of the team of marshal's.
sudev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2010, 21:09   #111
BHPian

Hi,

I too got shortlisted and have got the email from IMMC When I go to the web page to register, my email id (same address on which the IMMC email came) comes pre-populated. After entering all the details and attaching my thumbnail pic, I get the prompt "please enter your valid email address". the page does not let me edit the email id (message box on the side says " This is the email address on our records. We will validate this email address and use it for all further communications from IMMC".

I have been trying to fill this form for last 3 days but no success.

Did anyone else face this issue? IMMC says don't reply, hence don't know whom to reach out to for support. Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers, Sid
sid1509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2010, 11:11   #112
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Sid, I'm on my way to inform the authorities of the problem you are facing.
Old 10th December 2010, 11:35   #113
BHPian

Sid - my application went through without any technical glitches. Have you tried using a different browser?
gsferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2010, 15:48   #114
BHPian

Quote:
Sid, I'm on my way to inform the authorities of the problem you are facing.
Thanks GTO for your support. I think this may be since my BHP registered email is a gmail account. Email id I gave in the IMMC form was my office account and is probably the reason why it doesn't let me edit it (needs to be verified it seems). Waiting to hear from the technical team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsferrari View Post
Sid - my application went through without any technical glitches. Have you tried using a different browser?
Thanks GSferrari. I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome but no success.

Waiting for tech teams response now.

Cheers, Sid
Old 11th December 2010, 03:46   #115
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid1509 View Post
Thanks GTO for your support. I think this may be since my BHP registered email is a gmail account. Email id I gave in the IMMC form was my office account and is probably the reason why it doesn't let me edit it (needs to be verified it seems). Waiting to hear from the technical team.
Cheers, Sid
Hi,

Same case as mine. BHP has my gmail id, and IMMC has my office id. I faced no issues. On which id did you get the mail from them? I got their mail on my office id.

MaSh
mashmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2010, 16:04   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Hi,

Same case as mine. BHP has my gmail id, and IMMC has my office id. I faced no issues. On which id did you get the mail from them? I got their mail on my office id.

MaSh
Hi Mash,

I got the mail on my office id too. I tried again a little while ago but it's status quo. I have got the screen shots in a word doc.

GTO, request if you can forward these to the technical team. Don't know what the issue is.

Thanks, Sid
Attached Files
File Type: docx IMMC error.docx (357.7 KB, 335 views)
Old 11th December 2010, 18:43   #117
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid1509 View Post
I think this may be since my BHP registered email is a gmail account. Email id I gave in the IMMC form was my office account
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
BHP has my gmail id, and IMMC has my office id.
Please note that we are very strict about protecting member privacy and do NOT share your email addresses with anyone. Except for the Mod Team, no one (not even IMMC) can know what email address you have linked to your Team-BHP account.
Old 11th December 2010, 20:54   #118
BHPian

Quote:
Please note that we are very strict about protecting member privacy and do NOT share your email addresses with anyone. Except for the Mod Team, no one (not even IMMC) can know what email address you have linked to your Team-BHP account.
My bad. GTO, I will be careful in future. I tried again a couple of minutes ago but same error.

Cheers, Sid
Old 14th December 2010, 17:55   #119
BHPian

Hi GTO,

Tried again a little while ago but no luck, same error (please enter your valid email address); any update from IMMC technical team that I can use?

Can any other TBHP member confirm if they are able to edit the email address in the form? In my case it comes pre-populated and I can't edit it.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers, Sid
Old 14th December 2010, 18:30   #120
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

I'd forwarded my form on 6th Dec, no word yet.
Those you have got shortlisted, how many days after you'd mailed the form did you get the shortlisting mail?

I'm hoping I get shortlisted; would do anything to be on the track, in whatever capacity!
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote