Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2013, 00:18   #61
BHPian
 
Srini76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 115
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Thanks - Phamilyman and Ashkamath - Wonderful feedback I must say - I guess this is what Team-Bhp is about - clean, true support. I shall now attempt to respond to a few points listed in your respective posts.

First up - Gear - All of us have LS2 Helmets, will carry a spare visor and will have a proper riding jacket, gloves and knee guards -

May I ask what the smoking question is up against - All 3 of us are smokers (being honest !) but in the previously done rides we DO NOT stop for smokes on route unless pre-scheduled or 100% DO NOT smoke while on the bike. In summary when we have our chai/food breaks we light up !! If something is particularly of concern with reference to the ride smoking pls do let us know !!

None of us wear specs or lenses and do not intend to ride at night - hence that is cleared - About sync'ing with the HVK team - I presume the reference is to one HV Kumar Sir as he is fondly addressed - I do not have the co-ordinates and will be much obliged if i can get some data. I can also PM you with my contact info for I reside in Chennai as well.

Ashkamat - Firstly at 50 - lets see if i still drive, leave alone ride - Bravo !!

I accept your point on Day 5,6 and 7 - We wanted to push it a bit and see how WE fare and hence the schedule - Will discuss it with the team to get some inputs !! But we wanted a day where we needed to push ourselves ! We are doing this from the perspective of 'Thoughts' (i.e.) we notice that beyond a time of the ride we tend to lose our thoughts and only focus on the road thereby giving us a "not office" thought to allow our minds be refreshed !!

About the hydration sir, we intend to use water, sugar and salt - and have arrived at a fabricated system which clings to your belt and is of metal (typically like the once offered pepsi belt clip) with a rubber tube. We are taking "electrol" or equivalents !

Thanks for the Spare clutch/accl cable thought and finding them - Also need to learn on how to get em fixed ! For a 3x00 ride is a chain lube necessary? Not that i have a problem carrying one - will do so - but just checking for academic purposes - I was of the impression that if lubed once it would last the ride !!!

Lights on, zig zag formation and discipline is something we adhere to (with the riding gear) and we have actually been a object of ridicule by a few associated who mock us on jackets, gloves, helmets etc for a 400 km ride !!! well - they stand ignored for we value our safety !!

If I may - Your ride is wonderful - Have you christened her yet ?

Thanks folks I will be looking this thread up for more inputs !!

Srini
Srini76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2013, 01:42   #62
BHPian
 
ashkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vasco-Goa
Posts: 345
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
Thanks - Phamilyman and Ashkamath - Wonderful feedback I must say - I guess this is what Team-Bhp is about - clean, true support. I shall now attempt to respond to a few points listed in your respective posts.

First up - Gear - All of us have LS2 Helmets, will carry a spare visor and will have a proper riding jacket, gloves and knee guards -

May I ask what the smoking question is up against - All 3 of us are smokers (being honest !) but in the previously done rides we DO NOT stop for smokes on route unless pre-scheduled or 100% DO NOT smoke while on the bike. In summary when we have our chai/food breaks we light up !! If something is particularly of concern with reference to the ride smoking pls do let us know !!

None of us wear specs or lenses and do not intend to ride at night - hence that is cleared - About sync'ing with the HVK team - I presume the reference is to one HV Kumar Sir as he is fondly addressed - I do not have the co-ordinates and will be much obliged if i can get some data. I can also PM you with my contact info for I reside in Chennai as well.

Ashkamat - Firstly at 50 - lets see if i still drive, leave alone ride - Bravo !!

I accept your point on Day 5,6 and 7 - We wanted to push it a bit and see how WE fare and hence the schedule - Will discuss it with the team to get some inputs !! But we wanted a day where we needed to push ourselves ! We are doing this from the perspective of 'Thoughts' (i.e.) we notice that beyond a time of the ride we tend to lose our thoughts and only focus on the road thereby giving us a "not office" thought to allow our minds be refreshed !!

About the hydration sir, we intend to use water, sugar and salt - and have arrived at a fabricated system which clings to your belt and is of metal (typically like the once offered pepsi belt clip) with a rubber tube. We are taking "electrol" or equivalents !

Thanks for the Spare clutch/accl cable thought and finding them - Also need to learn on how to get em fixed ! For a 3x00 ride is a chain lube necessary? Not that i have a problem carrying one - will do so - but just checking for academic purposes - I was of the impression that if lubed once it would last the ride !!!

Lights on, zig zag formation and discipline is something we adhere to (with the riding gear) and we have actually been a object of ridicule by a few associated who mock us on jackets, gloves, helmets etc for a 400 km ride !!! well - they stand ignored for we value our safety !!

If I may - Your ride is wonderful - Have you christened her yet ?

Thanks folks I will be looking this thread up for more inputs !!

Srini
Hi Srini, Cigarette is an elixir for smokers, it stimulates and exhilarates. Though I don't endorse smoking, My take is do what ever you really enjoy and have fun. Of course if it were alcohol, it would be a very strict NO NO. alcohol impairs judgement, reflexes and can lead to serious implications. I have seen some friends who cannot seem to get into their element without their regular dose of nicotine. So personally, if you enjoy it, have a blast. add some flavor to the ride. I don't think smoking and riding cross each other in anyway.

Now coming back to the Shirdi to Raichur route, it is nearly 600 Kms and it is the route that you are not aware of. I have been on this road in 2005 when I rode my Eliminator to Shirdi from Bangalore through that road. It was a 2 lane road with normal traffic. It is perfectly doable and will surely occupy your fullest thoughts and needs your total focus. and I agree this one stretch could redefine your whole riding perspective. It could mean pushing to a new frontier in riding, and if I may say, you could return a more accomplished rider. I am sorry that I was trying to put you guys into comfort zone which is not the way it should be.

Regarding hydration, needless to say, drink as much of water, electrol or sugar/salt/water. instead of your belt, you could also make a front crash guard bottle holder on either side. so you could carry say 2 bottles or even 2 on each side. Simplest way is to use some leather / rexine thermos flask holder and fix a clamp to it and fasten it the crash guard. due to continuous breeze, the water also remains chill and your body don't have to carry another 2 to 4 litres of burden. This is useful if you don't intend to sip while riding, but whilst you stop for a cig and drink or a pee /butt/photo shoot break. you can try this along with your planned hydration apparatus.

Regarding chain lube, I think it may be necessary as my manual recommends chain lubing every 500 Kms. Please check with your service manual / service adviser in this regard. Also make a note of the service centers of your respective bikes in your route and note down their address and numbers. check your bike every day morning for any damage to tyres / pin pricks / also check the lube oil level, engine oil level ( precautionary of course), call home regularly informing where you are and when you will call next so they do not worry.

My 390 is great. I am riding her to Bangalore in about 10 days now to attend a family ceremony. haven't christened yet. though I was thinking of DoG aka Duke Of Goa, faithful, dependable, strong n powerful, menacing and lovable.

Srini, if you have any specific concerns / matter to be clarified or discussed please let us hear it, there are many senior experts at TBHP who will be only glad to address it. Ride safe. take care
ashkamath is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2013, 09:53   #63
BHPian
 
Srini76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 115
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Thank you Ashkamath, alcohol on the ride is NO - The entire group sticks by that and the scheduled drink on this ride is on Day 3 after Darshan @ shirdi - It will be a good nights sleep and rest day on Day 4 -

Thanks for the encouragement for the Shirdi- Raichur Sector - we intend to pursue it - perhaps a 4am start in lieu of a 5.30 start on day 5 since we would have a rest day previously.Ref to hydration - I will do the hoisting up the bottle - We did consider hydration packs but they are perhaps going to be idle for a longtime after - causing the internal rubber material deteriorate. In the event someone is willing to take it from me after the ride even for free and use it - Its worth putting the money on it - Else bottles it is !!

considering that a good part of the route is new - Would a GPS be essential - we can perhaps get one from a friend if need be - The first day and the last day are familiar routes. We were minimizing electronic equipment to avoid taking chargers etc - All phones are being switched to the BASIC NOKIA for a extended battery time and also the ruggedness.

Hoping the best and of course a enjoyable ride - Will post pictures and a write up as we complete the trip - Questions will keep coming and always open to suggestions from one and all !!

Thanks,

Srini
Srini76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2013, 10:33   #64
Distinguished - BHPian
 
phamilyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 5,601
Thanked: 3,451 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Replies inline in bold italics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
Thanks - Phamilyman and Ashkamath - Wonderful feedback I must say - I guess this is what Team-Bhp is about - clean, true support. I shall now attempt to respond to a few points listed in your respective posts.

First up - Gear - All of us have LS2 Helmets, will carry a spare visor and will have a proper riding jacket, gloves and knee guards -
Spare visor is not really required. Good helmets' visors last an year or so easily. What I recommend is those cheap rs 5 soap strips (ones u get in railways!) - at any lunch break - just lather the visor and wash it down cleanly. if the road is nice, you can do this end of day only.

May I ask what the smoking question is up against - All 3 of us are smokers (being honest !) but in the previously done rides we DO NOT stop for smokes on route unless pre-scheduled or 100% DO NOT smoke while on the bike. In summary when we have our chai/food breaks we light up !! If something is particularly of concern with reference to the ride smoking pls do let us know !!
IME most smokers tend to take far too many breaks - they will first rip at 120 for an hour, then light up for 10 minutes, while someone plodding like me will stay a bit ahead by cruising at 80 non-stop. It just kills the average time - nothing else. You folks sound disciplined -shouldn't be an issue then.


None of us wear specs or lenses and do not intend to ride at night - hence that is cleared - About sync'ing with the HVK team - I presume the reference is to one HV Kumar Sir as he is fondly addressed - I do not have the co-ordinates and will be much obliged if i can get some data. I can also PM you with my contact info for I reside in Chennai as well.
Please do PM your email.

Ashkamat - Firstly at 50 - lets see if i still drive, leave alone ride - Bravo !!

I accept your point on Day 5,6 and 7 - We wanted to push it a bit and see how WE fare and hence the schedule - Will discuss it with the team to get some inputs !! But we wanted a day where we needed to push ourselves ! We are doing this from the perspective of 'Thoughts' (i.e.) we notice that beyond a time of the ride we tend to lose our thoughts and only focus on the road thereby giving us a "not office" thought to allow our minds be refreshed !!

About the hydration sir, we intend to use water, sugar and salt - and have arrived at a fabricated system which clings to your belt and is of metal (typically like the once offered pepsi belt clip) with a rubber tube. We are taking "electrol" or equivalents !
A camelbak is a camelbak. I once had a jugaad 2m long hose pipe fitted into a 2L bottle in my saddlebag,from which I sipped all day. It was okay - now I'd invest in a camelbak anyday. Actually you can buy a new one - then put it up for resale once you're done at https://www.facebook.com/groups/tamilnaducyclingclub/ - someone will surely pick it up.

Thanks for the Spare clutch/accl cable thought and finding them - Also need to learn on how to get em fixed ! For a 3x00 ride is a chain lube necessary? Not that i have a problem carrying one - will do so - but just checking for academic purposes - I was of the impression that if lubed once it would last the ride !!!
You should have the cable esp for older bikes. Even if you don't know how to fix them - having them available is more important. In India, you will get some mech within a short distance who can do the job! As for chain lube - I differ, it shouldn't be an issue, and worst case for simpler bikes, u can use regular engine oil from a roadside mech to do the job while on the road. YMMV ofc.


Lights on, zig zag formation and discipline is something we adhere to (with the riding gear) and we have actually been a object of ridicule by a few associated who mock us on jackets, gloves, helmets etc for a 400 km ride !!! well - they stand ignored for we value our safety !!

If I may - Your ride is wonderful - Have you christened her yet ?

Thanks folks I will be looking this thread up for more inputs !!

Srini

Last edited by phamilyman : 2nd December 2013 at 10:35.
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2013, 11:20   #65
BHPian
 
ashkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vasco-Goa
Posts: 345
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post

Thanks for the encouragement for the Shirdi- Raichur Sector - we intend to pursue it - perhaps a 4am start in lieu of a 5.30 start on day 5 since we would have a rest day previously.Ref to hydration - I will do the hoisting up the bottle - We did consider hydration packs but they are perhaps going to be idle for a longtime after - causing the internal rubber material deteriorate. In the event someone is willing to take it from me after the ride even for free and use it - Its worth putting the money on it - Else bottles it is !!

considering that a good part of the route is new - Would a GPS be essential - we can perhaps get one from a friend if need be - The first day and the last day are familiar routes. We were minimizing electronic equipment to avoid taking chargers etc - All phones are being switched to the BASIC NOKIA for a extended battery time and also the ruggedness.

Hoping the best and of course a enjoyable ride - Will post pictures and a write up as we complete the trip - Questions will keep coming and always open to suggestions from one and all !!

Thanks,

Srini
Srini, my trusted friend since a decade is a Lonely Planet India & Bangladesh Road Atlas. so if you could get hold of a good atlas / road map that should suffice as the road signs / directions are all in place unlike older times. Make a list of some towns along the route and if in doubt ask the local guy for the next town ( not the end destination of the day which he may never have travelled to and has lesser clue). It is always better to ask the local guys for the next immediate town for more accurate replies. and more over you are not off roading much So in my opinion GPS does not matter for this ride.

Reg starting at 4 AM instead of 5.30 AM, I would say it is a good idea provided your bikes have good head lights and you had mentioned that you wouldn't ride in night. Now it is december, so days are shorter and sun rises late. so you may have 2 hours riding in night in hand if you choose to ride at 4AM. If anyone is uncomfortable with this situation, you could rather choose to start at 5.30 AM.

Ride safe.
ashkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 15:36   #66
BHPian
 
Srini76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 115
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Thank you for the kind words and advice - The group discussion now is tending towards a single day from Chitradurga to Shirdi on Day 2 - Nothing finalized per se but discussions based on the feedback received here. Its a big ask lets see - will decide closer to the date - The shopping list is almost done and listed below - Pretty much common kit for all of us -

LS2 Helmets - Available
Spartan - Icarus Jackets
Spartan - Perseus Knee Guards
Rynox - Rampage

Going by the feedback received we are also actively looking at a camelbak for hydration instead of a jugaad !

Thanks & looking forward to your inputs.

Srinivas
Srini76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2014, 15:39   #67
BHPian
 
Srini76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 115
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Hello Mr. Kamath and Phamiliman - I yet again bother the experts with the queries !! The Chennai - Shirdi - TIrupati ride is on with a TWIST - I am now going SOLO - the other backed out but I really want to do this ride - solo if it so means. The queries are listed below -

Chennai to Shird is fairly a clean go - I am concerned about the return which is shirdi - - Solapur - Raichur -Kurnool - Kadapa - Tirupati !! Is this advisable considering that I am now solo - or should I take the Shirdi - Chennai by the highway just as how i got out to shirdi in the first place !!! Currently Shirdi-Raichur (580KM) and and Raichur Tirupati (450km) are on the cards - The planned route is not on national highways but on some state roads !!

The ride begins in a week from now (i.e) Saturday the 11th of January 2013 !!

Thanks for the help folks !!

Srini
Srini76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2014, 17:10   #68
BHPian
 
ashkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vasco-Goa
Posts: 345
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
I am now going SOLO - the other backed out but I really want to do this ride - solo if it so means. The queries are listed below -

Chennai to Shird is fairly a clean go - I am concerned about the return which is shirdi - - Solapur - Raichur -Kurnool - Kadapa - Tirupati !! Is this advisable considering that I am now solo - or should I take the Shirdi - Chennai by the highway just as how i got out to shirdi in the first place !!! Currently Shirdi-Raichur (580KM) and and Raichur Tirupati (450km) are on the cards - The planned route is not on national highways but on some state roads !!

The ride begins in a week from now (i.e) Saturday the 11th of January 2013 !!

Thanks for the help folks !!

Srini
Hi Srini,

First I will quote your words - "I really want to do this ride - solo if it so means". I think that speaks volumes about your passion for this ride. I congratulate you Srini and yes it is perfectly doable.

You must be riding either CBR/P220 or a Unicorn ( I don't know your ride amongst these 3 bikes) and all these bikes are perfectly suitable for the intended journey. I would recommend you to continue with the Shirdi-Raichur-Tirupati route as planned.

A solo ride will give you a freedom of sorts. You decide the timings, breaks, speed. It will make you take Decisions, take initiatives and will alter your dependency perspective and also allow to grow larger from within. You will emerge a much better rider and person at the end of the ride. Believe me. A solo ride does lot of good things to a person.
Of course you have to plan a bit more meticulously and stick to the plan. take adequate precautions and ride carefully.
The concerns are mainly breakdown of the bike ( like a puncture or a broken clutch/brake cable etc), but as you will be riding only during day time and that too in state road with decent vehicle traffic ( and not desolate roads) help should be at hand if you need one. But again looking at the bikes, my fair guess is you will have a neat ride.

Please take usual precautions - Keep your family / friends posted daily prior to start of the ride, fix the time when you will call again ( say after 4 or 6 hours to update them of your latest position) Carry some fruits / eatables / red bull ( in case you don't find a proper eatery), a couple of bottle of water.

Please do write a trip log at the end of each day (and once you are back, we all would love to read your experience). stop for photographs and have fun. Have a dream ride

Last edited by ashkamath : 4th January 2014 at 17:16.
ashkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2014, 22:45   #69
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: BENGALURU
Posts: 14
Thanked: 9 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
The ride begins in a week from now (i.e) Saturday the 11th of January 2013 !!
Srini
Srini - Have a safe ride. Please read up on the tips for long distance riding that is available on this forum. I have done a few 1000+ kms rides myself. Stick to the main highways if riding solo since it is easier and faster to ride along these roads provided the traffic is not worse. And ride with the right riding gear for safety.
BlrGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2014, 20:54   #70
BHPian
 
ashkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vasco-Goa
Posts: 345
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srini76 View Post
The ride begins in a week from now (i.e) Saturday the 11th of January 2013 !!
Hi Srini, Hope you had a wonderful solo ride. Eagerly waiting for your travelogue with photographs and experience. So how was the ride finally? which route did you take? Did you face any issues? Did you take the Solapur route finally or returned via NH4? Hope many a demons are slayed in this ride and you are geared up for more.
Please do let us know about the ride. We await your log, feelings and thoughts.
Best Regards,
Ashok

Last edited by ashkamath : 21st January 2014 at 20:59.
ashkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2014, 23:47   #71
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Any distance that you can ride while staying alert till the last meter is a good distance. Remember, an idiot can pop up at any time to mess you up and your ride. While on a 2 wheeler, you HAVE to be defensive.

Having said that, I have done Bardiya(Nepal)-Delhi 550+, Delhi-Mcleodgunj 600+, Keylong-Ambala 550+, Delhi-Bhangarh-Mohanpura-Delhi 600+, Delhi-Kumbhalgarh 500+, Delhi-Anandpur Sahib-Naina Devi-Ambala 550+ and Delhi-Manali 550+. These are the one's I could recall.
The idea is to fuel the evening before, sleep early, eat eggs/milk etc before heading out, time your breaks with a fuel stop etc.. Stop where you want.

Ride safe, ride hard!
nitin.rai is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2014, 00:03   #72
BHPian
 
ashkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vasco-Goa
Posts: 345
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.rai View Post
Any distance that you can ride while staying alert till the last meter is a good distance. Remember, an idiot can pop up at any time to mess you up and your ride. While on a 2 wheeler, you HAVE to be defensive.

The idea is to fuel the evening before, sleep early, eat eggs/milk etc before heading out, time your breaks with a fuel stop etc.. Stop where you want.

Ride safe, ride hard!
Hey Nitin.rai, that is quite an impressive list of rides that you have there. So what bike do you ride and do you ride solo or with a team? have you posted on trip logs in the forum?. what luggage do you carry? do you ride in day or in night also? Good to see a passionate rider
ashkamath is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2014, 18:56   #73
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkamath View Post
Hey Nitin.rai, that is quite an impressive list of rides that you have there. So what bike do you ride and do you ride solo or with a team? have you posted on trip logs in the forum?. what luggage do you carry? do you ride in day or in night also? Good to see a passionate rider
Thanks Ashok. A few of them have been solo. Had done a crazy solo - Day 1: Delhi manali 600+ ride Day 2: Manali-Rohtang-Manali cycling 100+ Kms Day 3: Manali to Delhi 600+ ride. Had rented the cycle in manali. Mountains and motorcycle are my fixes after the city hurly burly.

I have a friend who is equally if not more passionate about riding and we have done Ladakh, Rajasthan, Nepal, Uttarakhand, Himachal besides others.
When it comes to penning it down I have been lazy.
nitin.rai is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2014, 22:52   #74
BHPian
 
ashkamath's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vasco-Goa
Posts: 345
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.rai View Post
we have done Ladakh, Rajasthan, Nepal, Uttarakhand, Himachal besides others. When it comes to penning it down I have been lazy.
That's quite amazing. I think you should someday write a travelogue with some photos or something like that so that other riders/drivers will benefit from your experience. It is always easier to learn from some one who has been there and done that. It makes the trip that much easier when the expectations are clear
ashkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2014, 11:14   #75
BHPian
 
Srini76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chennai, India
Posts: 115
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: How many KMs a day is feasible on a long ride?

Dear All,

Thanks for the support !! the travelogue is finally up - Posted in the travelogues section !!!

Ashkamat : Thanks a ton for the support !!!

Nitin : You can ride !!!! In front of your list my ride looks like a trailer ahead of the movie !!!

Srini
Srini76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Esteem VXi '05 - My New Ride!! Update @ 80K Kms with a long drives & track day pics Venom_rider Long-Term Ownership Reviews 37 25th February 2011 03:47
Bi Amping using HU and Amp: Feasible ? greenhorn In-Car Entertainment 9 3rd January 2009 19:29
Many Many Happy returns Of the DAY SRK!! SohailPistawala Shifting gears 4 31st March 2008 18:17
Civic alloys on NHC CVT. Is it feasible? zakaaaaasss Tyre & Alloy wheel Section 5 28th June 2007 16:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks