Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 11th October 2011, 14:47   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Moving on from an Enfield to a bike which would make me :) in city/traffic!

I feel sorry for you Gordon, this is what happens with most of the customers in few showrooms be it north or south. I had umpteen examples myself going through this. The sales guys themselves don't know what they are selling forget about they answering questions regards to comparing with their competitors, in fact customers are well educated about the product before buying but still you expect them to ask few questions.

I pity the manufacturers when they talk big mouth about their products and when you find their first and the last line i.e., showroom doesn't have the same information what they have been boasting around in media/papers/internet.

Many showrooms lack skills like understanding what consumer is looking for/needs are, they don't ask questions and neither they have answers, courtesy to apologies the customer when things go wrong, time management (which is most ignored segment) ownership (another major set back) no one take s responsibility, they show smartness transferring it to others. I guess these showroom don't the ill effect of one dissatisfied consumer or they are reluctant to understand it.

Gordon why don't you try to complain the same with the TVS on their website or through other means, your patience is simply exploited and you have every right to claim a responsible approach towards this. All the best to you.

Last edited by chanu : 11th October 2011 at 14:49.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 14:58   #47
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Moving on from an Enfield to a bike which would make me :) in city/traffic!

Shameless dealership. Write a review on the dealership seperately with dealership name as a title.

As far as the bike is concerned, if you like the bike, try other dealers. If you have only one dealership, you have to forget about RTR and think about other bikes.
VW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 15:07   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post
Shameless dealership. Write a review on the dealership seperately with dealership name as a title.

As far as the bike is concerned, if you like the bike, try other dealers. If you have only one dealership, you have to forget about RTR and think about other bikes.
Why so? he can still got to other city and get the bike of his choice, it's the dealership which is at fault/loss not the bike. However these issues are to be addressed to the manufacturer to avoid further consumers going through the same.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2011, 11:23   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
They claim that a DD can bounce.

I was disappointed.
Disappointed ?? I would have been irritated. Feel for you Gordon. I wonder if you will ever consider buying a TVS again.

@v12.. How about the CBZ xtreme with double discs ? Nowhere is it mentioned
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2011, 17:18   #50
BHPian

No Karizma R?
After riding a bullet,you will feel that the Apache is not that big(in terms of riding experience) but the Karizma is big!
BTW,there are no launches of the completely re-engineered Pulsars by Deepavali and the family gets a cosmetic upgrade and you will now think a zillion times before you think you can spot the model/differentiate the 220F/S from the 180(except for the brembo disc system on the 220)
Pulsar 220f DTS-i | New Pulsar 220f | Pulsar 220f Price | Book Online - MyPulsar.com

Last edited by Patriot_Vishwas : 21st October 2011 at 17:28.
Patriot_Vishwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2012, 00:27   #51
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Ok - finally after so many months of deciding between all the mentioned bikes - we finally sold the Enfield and the RX100.

After considering all the options of a brand new bike - we settled for a 2008 Pulsar 220. Will post pics and details in another thread.
Attached Images

v12 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote