Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 28th April 2012, 14:31   #166
BHPian

Default re: The All New Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Unveiled! Update: Rs 84,096- ex showroom Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsurge View Post
0-100 in 3.6 seconds. I will throw my CBR into the creek
Yeah ! and all the bike makers above 500cc will commit suicide if that's true.

It surely is a mistake or else the KTM duke would wonder.... what does it have that I don't !!
The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2012, 20:52   #167
BHPian

Default re: The All New Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Unveiled! Update: Rs 84,096- ex showroom Pune

Hey actually 0-60 is in 3.6 secs ... he posted it wrongly ! But 3.6 is a very good figure none the less !
fiesta_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2012, 07:54   #168
BHPian

Seems bajaj is gonna release the bike this week in Maharashtra!! It'll be followed by the release in other states . When I enquired they said it'll be in showrooms by mid June in Chennai and U can expect the delivery by July end but also added that they are not sure of the delivery period .
Another good news is that there was a rumour spreading that the pulsar will not have the matt black finish below its tank and everything will be body coloured , well this has been proven wrong by Bajaj . They said that only the test models where like this and the original model will be like the one in the initial release and pictures in their websites .
BTW I'm thinking of booking thr bike by 23rd of this month and still there is no news about the pricing of the bike !! Hope we get some info during the launch in Maharashtra.
Old 30th May 2012, 15:28   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiesta_21 View Post
Seems bajaj is gonna release the bike this week in Maharashtra!!
So was it released? I didn't see any news in the papers. Anyone have any "inside" information on the release dates across India. Really interested to see how this stacks up against the Duke, especially on the price front.
VeluM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2012, 20:44   #170
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
So was it released? I didn't see any news in the papers. Anyone have any "inside" information on the release dates across India. Really interested to see how this stacks up against the Duke, especially on the price front.

The bike was suppose to be on sale from this June mid but i think it would be postponed.
Bajaj has a superb marketing strategy in place for 200 NS which would work like wonder. First 2 bike would be visiting Khardungla and then Showrooms..
pratheekkunder is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2012, 05:44   #171
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great View Post
It surely is a mistake or else the KTM duke would wonder.... what does it have that I don't !!
A dodgy speedometer
sriny_blr is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2012, 18:35   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
No I don't think it has released !! I don't even have a clue why. I've booked the bike by paying 10000 here in Chennai but the guys are not sure when they'll deliver the bike . They just said it'll be delivered only by July end or august first week !
fiesta_21 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2012, 11:45   #173
Senior - BHPian

I spoke to the pro-biking guys here and according to them, the launch has been postponed to August-September.
They are not accepting bookings for the same here in Pune.
sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2012, 16:40   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
I spoke to the pro-biking guys here and according to them, the launch has been postponed to August-September.
Oh...no not again !!
When will we get this bike. What did the dealer mean by launch ? Did he mean the 2 showroom pieces or the full launch ??
Old 2nd June 2012, 17:43   #175
Senior - BHPian

The Pulsar 200NS pricing has been revealed & it is INR90K .
One can book it for a deposit of INR5K & deliveries are expected to commence in 10-15 days.

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS price revealed!

Exclusive! Bajaj Pulsar 200NS priced at Rs 94,280 on-road - Overdrive
CARDEEP is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2012, 16:13   #176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDEEP View Post
The Pulsar 200NS pricing has been revealed & it is INR90K .
One can book it for a deposit of INR5K & deliveries are expected to commence in 10-15 days.

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS price revealed!

Exclusive! Bajaj Pulsar 200NS priced at Rs 94,280 on-road - Overdrive
This is sooperb news man !! Thank you soo much for putting this up...finally Bajaj has made a move!!
Old 4th June 2012, 13:27   #177
Senior - BHPian

Zigwheels reported that its launched at 85k (ex. showroom Delhi):

Bajaj Pulsar 200NS priced at Rs. 85,000: Confirmed!| Zigwheels.com

Quote:
Our sources have confirmed that the latest Bajaj Auto flagship motorcycle, the Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is priced at Rs. 85,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and the bookings have opened across quite a few dealerships. The new Pulsar has been making waves across the online biker communities since the Pune-based company first showcased the product in early 2012. Packed with power and designed to make heads turn, the streetfighter motorcycle is certainly going to give its rivals a hard time not just with regards to performance but with such an incredibly alluring pricetag, even in the race for numbers the new Pulsar is all set to lead the way. Priced right besides Bajaj Auto's existing flagship, the Pulsar 220F DTSi, the new Pulsar has a strong case to divert potential customers from a higher segment as well as give an option for the lower spectrum of the performance brigade to promote and upgrade to a premium product at not so premium price-point.

The Pulsar 200NS is packed with features and is powered by a liquid-cooled single cylinder 4-valve SOHC 199.5cc engine boasting world's first triple-sparkplug technology. The motor pumps out 23.52PS of power at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm of torque at 8000rpm. Fed by a large 33mm carburetor and employing an all-new 6-speed gearbox, the new Pulsar 200NS is capable of reaching 100km/h from a standstill in less than 10 seconds and can reach speeds in excess of 140km/h. This power-packed machine is the first product from the Bajaj Auto line-up to boast a twin-spar frame and a monoshock suspension unit at the rear. Weighing 145kg, the Pulsar 200NS has most of its mass concentrated at the centre presenting the bike with superb handling and cornering abilites.

Bajaj Auto carried out a customer feedback experiment for the past couple of months, wherein it handed a select few bikers as well as commuters test mules of the Pulsar 200NS and took feedback from the users. Based on the feedback received, the final production ready machine gets a better headlight, revised suspension settings suited for our roads and few minor changes that improve the overall finish on the motorcycle. The fight is on and it will be exciting to see how the rivals take up the challenge from country's second largest bike-maker which currently holds almost 50 per cent market share in the premium motorcycle segment in the country, thanks to its highly popular decade-old Pulsar brand.

Last edited by _raVan_ : 4th June 2012 at 13:29.
_raVan_ is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 14:56   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDEEP View Post
The Pulsar 200NS pricing has been revealed & it is INR90K.
Conflicting reports I would say....any concrete news?
sids911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 20:55   #179
BHPian

Spoke to Khivraj Bajaj today, They are accepting booking and the booking amount is Rs 1500. But they are not sure about the exact Ex- showroom price and the delivery dates.
cadaver_prad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2012, 16:54   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
To be honest, the real life pic is quite a dampener compared to the release shots. Does not look as desirable as what it was in the release pics. And you are right, looks like a cross with the FZ and P135. Must have been parked to gauge the public reaction?
Thats probably because the colour is different. If you notice there is section of the black missing below the tank( its red in this picture). Hope they leave it the same way as the prototype pulsar ns from January.
twinblades is offline   Reply With Quote