Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 22nd March 2006, 19:11   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Mods for my HH Ambition - Some one , please help

I have a HH Ambition. I am looking at increasing the performance of this bike.
1. I plan to use K&N. Can you suggest the right model to use? What will be the approx BHP increase?
2. What mods I need to do on the jets? What will be the approx drop in mileage? I dont usually race. But I do a lot of Wheelies and srambles.
3. My bike recently has become very sluggish. The clutch is very lifeless. What could be the possible reasons?
4. What exhaust chargers do you suggest for Ambition? I have used PROTON on my RX100 and found it to be good. The manufacturer is known to me.What hike in BHP can I expect from exhaust chargers?
5. Is there a method to decrease the vibrations when riding at higher speeds? Is bar end weights really effective?
6.What high performance chain and sprocket kits can i use for Ambition?
7.Can I use a pulsar horn set on my bike? The battery is Exide maintainence free type 2.5AMP
8. can the rear shocks be serviced or repaired?
Is fitting pulsar air shocks possible?
9. Can I fit an engine Kill switch?
Thats all for now..
Ajo
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2006, 15:34   #2
BHPian

1. U can fit a rc1060 k&n air filter. u will get good intial pick up. no bhp extra. n a lil top speed by 2 or 3 + kmph.

2. wht r the stock size of the jets?

3.Check up ur clutch plates, that maybe da cause of being sluggish.

4. U can fit a tecrac racing exhuast, visit their site. will give u good midrange on ur bike.
http://www.tectracracing.com/

5. Remove the saree guard, it will help ur biek alil, dont not remove the leg gaurd, it is good to keep it for ur own saftey, n also bout teh noise, its common in ambi.

6. Correct me if i am wrong, Front Sprocket is 13 teeth n rear is 38 teeth. Drop a teeth or two in the rear for good top end. but i dunno whtehr u get a 36 teeth.??

7. better ask the electrical guys.

8. others will answer ur call

9. Try fitting a quick throttle.
nosfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2006, 20:27   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Tanx

Tanx nosfreak for the info. I shall meet Vivek of tectrac tomorrow. I feel he is an expert tuner.

Looking forward to more suggestions from all. By the way, what do you do?

Last edited by mail4ajo : 23rd March 2006 at 20:28.
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote